Chapter 22:You've got this spell on me

Gia's POV

School had this way of being extremely boring and I wished Zayn and I went to the same one. That way we could be miserable together. I could never be miserable when he was around though, it's just not possible. I got home, got something to eat and then went up to my room to supposedly do homework; buh spent most of the time chatting to Zayn. He was still doing his community service so I felt bad for takin him aweh from his work, buh he insisted he could multitask. The main topic for the day was when our first date was going to be. We'd only been dating for three days at this stage.

 "Okeh where do ya wanna goh?" I asked.

 "You tell me"

 "Noht thah pizza place"

 "Aww babe, I really wanted to goh there" he teased.

 "Well it's a no from me"

 He laughed at that.

 "Why don't I steal us a car" I could almost hear him winking.

 "Yeah and we will drive to the stars" I laughed.

 "Hey thah rhymes you should use it for lyrics or som'hin"

 "Oh gosh what kinda song would thah be?"

 "Giashkaaa!" I heard my mom calling out.

 "Zayn that's my mom, I've gotta goh"

 "I'll text you later okeh?"

 "Yeah bye Zayn"

 "Bye babe"

Zayn's POV

I didn't know where to take Gia for our first date. Of course we could just do dinner and a movie, buh thah was pretty standard and Gia wasn't. I knew her for a few months now, buh honestly I didn't know all thah much about her likes and dislikes and stuff. I knew she loved music and pizza and thah was about it. And she'd already eliminated the pizza option. So I was really out of ideas. The thing is, even though I've dated a few girls before I've never really liked anyone this much. So I'd just take them to like the ramps or the movies or something. I guess I wasn't going all out to impress them. Gia wasn't like any of those other girls though.

 "Tommo whah do you think?" I asked Loueh's expert opinion.

 "Just take her bowling"

 "Bowlin?"