Chapter 39:You're already on your way

Gia's POV

"So when do they wanna goh?"
"Friday night, it's half price"
"And you couldn't have told me earlier?"
"We only confirmed last night"
"Okay, buh now I havta find something to wear and most of my nice clothes are packed away" I sighed.
"You can just wear something of mine. Stop being a spoiled spot Gia"
"I'm not" I shook my head making a funny face.
"Okay, then I'll tell everyone that you're excited"
"Don't lie to them"
"Giashka! they want to do something nice for you since you're going away" she gave me a look that was supposed to be scolding, buh I didn't feel reprimanded.
"Priya be honest, this is more for Jan than for me. I mean how many of them really know me?"
"Just get over it Gia" she said walking outta my room as if to say that the conversation was over. It was the kids from church, our youth group; they wanted to go out for pizzas at our famous place. It was supposedly for Jan, the other girl leaving for uni, and me, buh I didn't feel up to it. It was thoughtful of them to wanna have a going aweh party, buh I wasn't in the mood. I wanted to quietly leave this town and all its memories behind. But now they wanted me to goh to thah place one last time just soh I can relive everything and have it playing on my mind all the way to campus. Well my sister, who also happened to be the youth leader, wasn’t taking no for an answer soh I guess I was just gonna have to suck it up.

Zayn's POV

"All packed" my mom said looking around at mah room thah was now looking quite empty.
"You sure thah's everything?" I asked lookin through my drawers for anything else I might need to take.
"Ah think soh" she scanned the checklist in her hands.
"Okeh then" I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder.
"Ahm gonna miss this place" I mumbled under my breath.
"I con't believe ma baby's all grown op" she sniffed and I pulled her into a hug.
"Aww mom, it's noht like you won't see me again or anehthin. I'll be here like all the time; you won't even have a chance to miss meh" I chuckled trying to lighten the mood. She pulled aweh soh she could geht a good look at me. She took my fehs in her hands and stood on her tippy toes soh she could kiss ma forehead.
"I love you son"
"I love you too mom" now I was gehtin emotional too. That was the thing about leaving though, as much as I was excited about going to uni I was also really gonna miss ma famleh. I've kinda been very sheltered ma whole life and my bedroom was like my hideout. And just the thought of a new environment had me feeling a biht nervous to be honest.

Gia's POV

"C'mon Gia, we're gonna be late" Priya said putting on some mascara.
"Yeah I'm ready" I mumbled eyeing my reflection in the mirror and not liking what I was seeing.
"You look good, now let’s go" she said seeing the expression on my fehs.
"So who's gonna be there?" I asked putting my leather jacket on.
"The normal people" she shrugged as we made our way down the stairs.
"Be good girls" my mom called out from the kitchen as we were almost out the door.
"You too mom" I teased.
"So why isn't Loueh coming?" I asked Priya once we were in the car. At least if Louis came I knew I wouldn't be sat there feeling all awkward.
"He's hanging out with Zayn tonight; it's his last night as well"
Oh yeah right, Zayn.

Zayn's POV

"Whoohoo bro lookin good!" Anthoneh said a biht too loudleh. I ignored him and continued gelling my hair.
"Looking to impress some ladies?" he went on.

Ah think he had somethin to drink before he came here cause he was acting a biht crazier than usual. Well, definitleh a lot louder.
"Shut op"
"Zen you ready?" I looked in the mirror to see a very dressed op Jawaad.
"Where you goin lad?" I teased.
"Ah dunno wherever you goin" he shrugged.
"You look too good to be coming with me" I teased and he goht a biht shy.
"Ey leave him he also wanna impress the ladies, ain't thah right sunny?" Anthoneh hit Jawaad on the back. It was kinda loud and I'm sure it hurt. My cousin looked at meh for an explanation and ah just shrugged.
"Ah can tell you who won't be gehtin girls tonight" I winked at Jawaad in the mirror and he burst out laughing.
"Who who?" Anthoneh asked completeleh clueless.
"Noht, you Ant" Jawaad patted him on the back and now it was my turn to burst out laughing.

Gia's POV

I walked into the restaurant and it was kinda buzzin. There were a lot of people since it was half price and everything. I looked around for any familiar faces and my eyes found Dane.
"Giaaaa!!" he yelled waving his hands in the air the moment our eyes met. I saw a few heads turn in our direction and I felt slightly embarrassed. Priya and I quickleh walked towards the table soh he could stop waving like an idiuh. We were the last ones to arrive (thanks to my low self-esteem) and everyone greeted cheerily. A few people even stood up to hug us and Dane was amongst those few. We still talk and are friendly to each other, buh hugging him was a biht weird, I won't lie.
"Gia" he greeted.
"Daniel" I replied purposely noht usin his nickname. He slid into the booth and since we were the last the only seats available were on the ends and since Priya was already seated I was forced to sit next to my ex.

Zayn's POV

My room was quickleh becoming packed with lads and it was gehtin hard to breathe with thah much of cologne. We were gonna goh somewhere once we were all ready - we just didn't know where. Some of my cousins were still like putting their hair op and stuff, borrowin mah chains and rings and whahever wasn't alreadeh packed aweh.
"Lads no offense buh this place is gehtin crowded" Dan, Anthoneh's brother spoke up.
"Yeah where are we goin?" my cousin Barhan asked.
"Let's goh to the pub" my other cousin Uwais suggested.
"Can't do thah" I shook my head.
"Why-y-y" Anthoneh complained.
"Cause some people are a biht young to be going to the pub" Dan said smackin his brother on the head.
"Aww Jawaad" Uwais and Barhan started faffing over him and he tried to fight them off.
"Okeh then where are we goin?" I asked helping Jawaad aweh from the scorpions nipping at him.
"The ramps?" Dan suggested and everyone looked at me knowing mah history with thah place.
"Can we get food first?" Loueh asked gehtin me out of a sticky situation, thah's why he's ma meht.
"Yeah, I'm starved" Jawaad mumbled.
"That pizza joint has 50% off today" Loueh spoke op.
"Okeh lez goh"
Soh we decided to goh to the pizza place.