Chapter 12 : He knows everything there is to know

Zayn's POV

Our pizzas and a sub came not long after theirs. And we all shared it. Gia had eaten one piece of her pizza and now she was eating a piece of sub and I was tryin noht to make it too obvious thah I was watchin her. The sub was too big for her mouth so she had to take small bites from the sides and then the sauce started oozing out; it was really cute to be honest.

 "Did you go to church today?" she suddenly turned to me and asked.

 "Uh yeah, I didn't see you there" I teased.

 "Yeah I took a few days leave" she played along. Louis and Dane seemed to be getting into a deep discussion about football. So I figure it was okeh if I kept Gia company for a bit.

 "Yeah my leave application didn't seem to go through" I winked and she started laughing.

 "I think you havta be working there for more than a year before you can get leave"

 "Ahh now it makes sense"

 "Yeah" she laughed some more and then reached for the coke in front of her that was actually mine. She took a sip and then set it down and then realised.

 "Oh sorreh" she apologized.

 "No worries"

 She took another bite of sub and gooey cheese leaving a trail of sauce on the side of her lip. I didn't want to tell her cause that would be embarrassin and I couldn't just wipe it cause, you know. She continued eating and she even wiped her mouth buh somehow missed the spot. She looked up at me about to say somethin and I just couldn't help it. I reached over and wiped the corner of her mouth with my finger.

 "Thanks" she smiled kinda shy and then used a napkin to wipe her mouth again. Luckily for meh Dane was too buseh talking about Chelsea, to realize whah was goin on.

Gia's POV

"Aww yeah, Hazard is just sick" Louis said in response to whatever Dane was saying. I wasn't really paying attention to their conversation, cause I was having one of my own with Zayn. This was supposed to be a date with Daniel, but we'd hardly said a word all night. And in fact I was kinda glad Louis and Anthony had come over to chat, cause spending the night with Dane didn't sound so exciting anymore. Speaking of things that annoy me, Dane shifted in his seat and bumped me so that I bumped into Zayn. It wasn't a big deal that he'd bumped me, just the fact that he didn't even bother to apologize.

 "Sorry" I apologized to Zayn.

 "No worries. Sorreh for hijackin your date" he smirked.

 "Don't apologize, I should be thanking you" I said it loud enough for Daniel to hear...if he was listening.

 "Is it thah bad?" Zayn asked a look of concern on his perfect face.

 "Not generally, I guess I'm just getting complacent" I shrugged.

 "Sorreh" he glanced in Dane's direction.

 "Don't be, it’s not your fault" I laughed even though I was beginning to think it was.

 "Well, maybeh if I had gotten community service a bit earlier" he wink and I started laughing, he's really cute. Well my laughing seemed to get Dane's attention, cause he turned to look at meh, but I just shrugged.

 "Oh Gia over here is a United gal" he said to Louis who held up his hand for a hi-five.

Zayn's POV

"Bro she is so into you" Tommo said on our way home.

 "Yeah man, she was like talking to you the whole time" Anthoneh added.

 "Lads, calm down. Gia is just a friend"

 "Friend, really? We saw you making some moves there" Toneh teased and I hit him over the head.

 "Wait what was that?" Loueh asked.

 "It was nothin..." I mumbled.

 "Oh please mate, that was noht nothin. I saw how cosy you were and you even like wiped her mouth at some stage."

 Ok now the evidence was incriminating and I didn't have any defences left.

 "Toneh were you like watchin meh the whole time or som'hin?"

 "Wait, wait, wait, tell me what happened" Tommo was all ears now.

 "Zen almost kissed her-"

 "Anthoneh!"

 "Yeah you did"

 "Noh I didn't!"

 "Yeah buh you were like almost there" and then he turned to Loueh "I promise you Lou, if that Dane wasn't there...whoohoo"

"Anthonehhh!"

 "It's ok mate, really" Loueh tried to assure meh.

 "Okeh boys, can we like talk about somethin else" I tried.

 "Oh and Zen?"

 "Anthoneh?"

 "She's very pretteh, you didn't tell me thah"

 "Why would I tell you thah?" I teased and Loueh started laughing.

 "Aww mate c'mon, thah was one time"

 "Yeah but Tony, hitting on your mate's girl is just wrong" Loueh teased some more.

 "I didn't knowww!" Anthoneh tried to defend himself.

 "But we told you" we both said at once.

 "Okeh fine, buh tonight I kept my distance from Gia"

 "Yeah good for you, cause there's already a love triangle going on" Loueh laughed and Toneh joined in. So they were on my case again.

************

When I got home everyone was asleep, except my older sister who was doing something in her room. I could tell cause her light was on. I barely got into my room, when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and smiled. I had a text from Gia.

 G*Hi :)*

 Z*Gia :)*

 G*Thanks for being my date ;)*

 Z*I wasn’t u know ;)*

 G*yeah felt like it tho lol*

 Z*yeah just more awkward haha*

 G*speakin of awkward...is this awkward?*

 Z*No:)*

 G*ok*

 Z*So...I take it u aren't happy with Dane?*

 G*oh please lets not talk bout him he's just arggg!*

 Z*you'll have been goin out for a while huh*

 G*yeah which is y u'd expect him to know me better*