Chapter 41:The words get trapped

Hey guys so it's a bit of a short chapter, I'm sorry. I hope you like it though. So I was thinking Priya and Louis have been a bit of an understated couple in this story, but I love them so much. And I was wondering what you guys think. Ship them; Yay or nay? lemme know what you think please . Love you guys xxxx (And Four is the best album ever!!!!!!!!!)

Gia's POV

It was finally time to go and I was happy to leave. Although I did feel like I'd wasted the opportunity. I mean, after all this time we so happened to be in the same restaurant and yet we'd failed to do anything about it. Okeh, soh maybe it wasn't such a coincidence given the fact that Louis knew we'd be there, buh I felt like we at least owed it to him to have a conversation. I ended up at the back of the crowd as we walked out into the cool air and I felt someone grip my arm.
"Giashka"
My first instinct was to pull aweh and I did, buh I turned to face him.
"Zayn"
We stood there staring at each other in an awkward silence and I was about to walk aweh when he spoke up.
"Hi" he smiled and I felt my heart rate speed up.
"Hi"
"How are ya?" his voice was gentle and ah actualleh wanted to answer honestly buh I didn't have time.
"Fine; How about you?"
"Okeh...I guess" he looked down a little shy and I took a step towards him.
"I heard you got in to the art school" I said trying to keep the conversation going. I had a thousand things that I wanted to seh to him, buh in the moment I didn't know what to say. Cause honestleh conversation usually came so easy to us that I guess I took it for granted.
"Yeah I did. Heard you got in for journalism"
"I did" I smiled.
"It's a pity, the people at the art school really lost out" he chuckled.
"Nah, they got you" I winked and I actually saw him blush.
"Gia?" I felt someone grab my arm again and this time it was Dane.
"Gimme a minute Dane" I said pulling my arm aweh from him, my eyes still fixed on Zayn. I wanted soh bad for him to kiss me and I found my eyes falling on his pouty lips. Unfortunately, his eyes followed mine and I was caught out so I looked away awkwardly and for the first time noticed his cousin standing next to him.
"Hi Jawaad" I greeted, and Zayn used the opportunity to greet Dane with a firm handshake.
"Hi Gia" he smiled sweetly. Nice lad.
"Anyweh Zen, I wanted to say good luck" I cleared my throat. The awkwardness had returned because of Dane.
"Ah was really hoping you'd geht in" he ignored my statement and picked up the conversation from before Dane made his unwanted appearance known.
"Honestly, me too" I admitted. He reached for my hand and I held on to his as tight as I could. I had missed the feeling of my small hands in his large ones.
"Gia, I hate to do this, but we really have to go" Dane spoke up again. Hated to do this? Right!
"Okay, okay I'm coming. Just give me two minutes"
"Everyone's already gone and your sister's waiting" he went on and was really beginning to annoy me, buh I was still holding Zayn's hand and thah helped me noht to completely lose it with Dane.
"Priya will wait she doesn't mind" I said casually.
"Yeah but your parents will"
What the hell!
"Are you blackmailing meh?!"
"No, just saying we have to go"
"Yeah I got the message Daniel!" I spat and then turned my attention back to Zayn.
"As I was sayin-"
"You havta goh" he finished for me.
"Yeah" I nodded my disappointment apparent.
"Well, good luck then" he pulled me into a hug and I completely melted into his arms. His scent was engulfing, reminding me of everything I'd missed.
"I miss you" he whispered.
"I miss you too" I whispered back and we finally broke the embrace very aware of Dane's agitated presence, buh noht really caring.
"Bye Zaynie" I kissed him on the cheek and then gave his hand a squeeze.
"Bye babe"

Zayn's POV

She walked aweh a few steps and then turned around.
"Hey Zayn?"
"Yeah?"
"Tell Anthony, I said good luck with Mishka" she winked and then walked aweh with her ex.  Seeing her leave with him made meh a biht jealous ah havta admit. I mean, it was just like a reminder thah I didn't make the grade and he did. I knew I had her heart; buh whah was the point when we couldn't be together?
"Ya okay, mate?" Loueh asked patting me on the shoulder. Apparentleh they were ready to leave as well.
"Yeah, fine" I lied.
"Let's goh geht drunk!" Anthoneh suggested.
"You already are..." Jawaad mumbled and we all burst out laughing.
"Oh Anthoneh, I almost forgot" I spoke loud enough to geht his attention.
"Yeah what?!"
"Gia said good luck with Mishka" that resulted in more laughter from the lads.
"Wait when did you speak to Gia?" he asked a look of confusion on his fehs.
"Just now" I laughed.
"Oh thah's why you were in such a hurreh?" the light bulb went on in his head.
"Ya'r an idiuh!" Dan smacked his brother on the back of the head resultin in fits of laughter from the rest of us. And thah's the weh the night went ah guess; don't really remember much else.

Priya's POV

"Did I give you enough time?" I asked as soon as Gia got into the car.
"No! That idiotic Dane arggg!"
"Haha did you tell him off?"
"Nope"
"Your bark is worse than your bite Gia" I chuckled.
"It is not!" she straightened out her jacket.
"No seriously, even Louis thinks you're getting soft" I teased.
"Did he actually say that?" she gawked at me and I burst out laughing.
"Nah I'm messin with you" I confessed.
"That's not funny Pri" she scowled.
"Yeah it is"
I was just glad to see she was in a good mood. It had been pretty difficult to get a good laugh out of her recently, even though she swore she was doing fine.

*********

Later that night I was lying on my bed when I got a text from Louis.

L*Hey babe, saw you tonight. Would've came to chat but i didn't wanna make Zayn awkward*
P*yeah it's okay. Looked like you'll had fun*
L*Had a blast I am SO wasted haha*
P*haha don't do anything stupid :D*
L*I would never;)*
P*yeah & keep Malik away from Higgins, you know how much they love each other;)*
L*yeah haha. Hey how's Gia? I heard they had a chat?*
P*yeah what did he say?*
L*nothing actually, did Gia say anything?*
P*no but she was in a good mood*
L*yeah Zayn too*
P*well I guess they sorted themselves out. Said bye properly I guess*
L*yeah good for them*
P*ok go on enjoy your last night with your mate x*
L*k I'll be there in the morning to see Gia off*
P*ok what time does Zayn leave?*
L*IDK but definitely later than Gia, u know him;)*

P*See you in the morning then xx*

L*night babe sweet dreams J xx*