Chapter 42:Do's & Don'ts

Zayn's POV

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache I immediately blamed on hangover. I rubbed my eyes and then checked the time on my phone. Shit! I was so late. I was supposed to be up at like eight the latest and it was now ten, meaning I had two hours before I had to leave.

I attempted to get out of bed buh the moment ah stood op ma head started spinnin and I fell back onto my bed. My bed, I'm really gonna miss it!
"Zaaaayyyynnnn!!!!" thah was my little sister no doubt. She was banging on my bedroom door since I'd locked it.
"Safaaaaaaa!!" I called back and she let out a little giggle.
"Wake uppppp!" she sang.
"I am uppppp!" I followed suit which resulted in more giggles from the other side of the door.
"Then let me in?" she asked in a sweet little voice.
"Keh 'm cummin" I stumbled out of bed and made ma weh to the door all the while cursing Loueh for lehtin me drink so much. I opened the door and my sister practically jumped onto me.
"Hey hey lemme breathe" I teased putting her down and then going over to make my bed. Ahm noht in the habit of doing it buh ah figured it was only right since it was my last morning and everythin, plus ah could do with the practice.
"Waliyha said you noht gonna come back" she sulked sitting cross-legged on the floor in the middle of the room.
"Don't worreh papa I havta come back, ah mean I con't leht you take my room" I teased ruffling her hair.
"And Wali doesn't geht it either right?"
"Noh its mah room and I'll be back before you know it okeh behbs?"
"K"
"Zayn! Why aren't you dressed?!" Loueh burst into my room in some kind of hurreh.
"Chill out bro ah still goht like two hours"
"To leave! You still have a ton of things to do and your mum is freaking out"
"Soh you decided to help her share the load" I smirked. Noht bad for a hung-over person if I may say soh.
"Shut up and get your a*** ready!"
"Hey, mind your language!" Safaa warned from her position on the floor.
"You heard nothing" Loueh ruffled her hair and she shot him a look.
"Okeh I'll leave you two to enjoy each other's company while I goh shower, after all I'm on a tight schedule" I laughed and then headed to the bathroom. Wow, ah must still have alcohol in my system, I'm never this funneh.

Gia's POV

'Just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star and thought of you'

I got on the bus and stuck my earphones in. Saying good bye to my famileh was actualleh harder than ah imagined. And being nervous about uni didn't help at all. I was really gonna miss them all, buh especialleh Priya, she's kinda like my best friend. Louis had arrived at my house first thing in the morning. He was definitely hung over based on the messy hair and large bags underneath his puffy eyes, buh other than that he was his usual funneh self. He gave me a whole list of do's and don'ts for uni and most of them were pretty hilarious. Yeah I think I'm gonna miss the Tommo quite a bit as well.

'You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you'

Zayn. I couldn't help buh wonder where he was and whah he was doing. Loueh had said thah Zayn was also leaving todeh soh he was probably going through the same mixed emotions I was. Only difference is he was probableh crying having to seh good-bye to his famileh. I know how much they mean to him. And he's just soft like that. Yeah, I loved that about him. Then again what didn't I love about him? 'Stop swooning' I could hear Priya's almost audible voice in my head and an unintentional chuckle slipped out. I looked around to make sure no one was lookin at meh weirdly and then went back to my music.

'I can see the stars ... From America'

Ahh man I'd missed most of the song! Damn you Zayn Malik!

"Uhm, mind if I sit here?"
I looked up at a pretty girl with shoulder length ginger hair (that reminded me of my favourite artist) and piercing green eyes.
"Yeah sure" I picked up my knapsack that was occupying the seat next to me and she sat down.
"I'm Laura" she offered me her hand.
"Gia"

Zayn's POV

"I'm gonna miss you" Safaa sniffed once I crouched down in front of her.
"I'm gonna miss you too papa" I kissed her cheek and she threw her arms around my neck holding on for dear life.
"Con't I come with you" she sniffled into ma shirt.
"Noh you havta stay here and make sure Waliyha doesn't steal my room okeh?" I pulled back soh I could look her in the eyes.
"Okeh" she nodded.
"Good now no more tears" I wiped her face and kissed her on the forehead before giving her one last squeeze.
"Hurry up or there won't be any time for me to cry" Loueh teased and my mum leht out a chuckle quickleh swiping at a stray tear.
"I'll be back in a few months" I promised.
"Yeah just don't expect us to be waiting for you" Anthoneh smirked.
"Shuh op"
I waved one last time and then threw lots of kisses before gehting on the bus. All the while feeling really bad for mehking ma mom and sisters cry, buh then again I'd shed my fair share of tears as well. Ahhh I was gonna miss them soh much! I wished Gia had been there to seh bye as well it just wasn't the same without her. At this point it was hard to imagine noht missing her. Buh who knew mehbe going to uni would help? That was one of the things on Loueh's silly list of Do's and Don'ts. 'Find a girlfriend at least half as fit as his'

A/N Okay so another short chapie, I'm sorry. They will be getting longer I promise. keep reading commenting and voting. love u all XXXX