Chapter 24:Can I take you home with me?

Zayn's POV

"Soh tell me bout her" Doniya said sittin down at the end of my bed.

 "Who?" I asked shocked.

 "Gia, who else"

 "Whah is with you people and thah girl"

 "C'mon Zen she's ya new girlfriend, course we wanna know bout ha"

 "She's Indian, she's very pretty and she's a few months younger than meh"

 "Do you have a picture?"

 "Oh god leave meh alone man"

 "Look how he's blushing" my cousin Aroosa laughed. I don't know when she'd walked in, buh apparentleh she was very interested in the topic of discussion.

 "Yeah I think he realleh likes her" Doniya laughed pinchin my cheek.

 "Can you'll like stop please" I begged. They were right; I was blushing, buh I didn't know how to stop.

 "Noh we wanna meet her" Aroosa stated with a smile and my sister nodded.

 "Yeah Zen, invite her for Safaa's party"

 "Ya crazeh, how can I bring her here?" I looked at them to see if they were actualleh serious.

 "Nicely, I'll ask Mosie" Aroosa said referring to my mom. Mosie is just an Urdu word for aunty by the way.

 "Yeah goh ask her goh" I said just to geht rid of them. The truth is I was hopin my mother would tell'em they're crazeh. Noht cause I didn't want Gia to come, buh cause I didn't think she'd want to. She's kinda shy and she like spends most of her life at the church. And this was gonna be a house full of Muslim people. I dunno how she'd react. Ten minutes later I was in my room doing some sketches when ma babeh sister walked in.

 "Zehn?"

 "Babes"

 "Whah ya doin?"

 I showed it to her and the look on her face was like full of awe.

 "Sick huh"

 "Hmmhm" she nodded.

 "Bai, mommy said you must invite your friend" she fiddled with her fingers.

 "What friend papa?" I asked just to tease her even though I knew exactleh whah she was talking about. And I couldn't believe thah Doni and Aroosa had actualleh asked ma mom. And now they'd put Safaa up to it cause they knew I couldn't seh noh to her.