Chapter 32:Snitch

Priya's POV

We got to the beach and it was great. The weather wasn't half bad and the company wasn't half bad either. A couple more of the lads' friends (other than Ant) had come and I'd even invited one of my friends. So it turned out to be a nice get together. Until, I got a phone call that ruined everything. I was in the water with everyone else, while Zayn and Gia watched our stuff. Neither one on them can swim so they were on sand duty. So apparently my phone rang and Zayn answered it and then brought it to me. The phone call only last a coupla minutes but my mood was ruined by the time I got back to the two love birds on the shore.

Gia's POV

"Gia we have to go"

"What?" I looked at my sister surprised.

"She decided to come a day early and she's on her way already"

"Who is?" Zayn asked confused.

"Mishka" Priya sighed, her obvious disappointment clearly showin.

"Buh she's only supposed to come tomorrow" Zayn said standing up and handin Priya a towel.

"Yeah Zayn, that's Mishka"

"Ah she can't be thah bad if she's your cousin" he said extending his hand to me to help me up.

"Oh trust meh, this apple fell very far from the tree"

"So we havta leave?" Loueh said coming from the water.

"Yeah, I'm sorry babe" Priya apologized, handing him his towel.

"It's fine. Are you'll ready to go?"

We were on our way home within the next ten minutes and Louis was actually driving at an average speed; quite an accomplishment for him I'd say. Anthony was taking a ride with us since the rest of the gang had come in their own cars and were still at the beach.

"Soh Anthony, are ya excited?" I teased. He, Zayn, and I were in the back seat and I was in the middle of course.

"For whah?"

"To meet Mishka"

"Oh is thah why we had to leave earleh?"

"Yeah bro, where have ya been?" Zayn asked shakin his head at his mate.

"Oh man why didn’t' you tell me Gia? Look at how untidy I am"

"Don't worry; you look handsome as ever" I patted him on the shoulder and the rest of the car erupted in fits of laughter. Okay so he was in a bit of a mess, buh who isn't after coming from the beach? Yeah, I know the answer to that - Zayn. We got home just in time to spot Mishka's car pulling up at our driveway. Everyone went inside to welcome our guest, while Zayn and I lingered outside for a bit.

Zayn's POV

"Okay babe, just try and act normal"

"Why would I noht act normal?"

"I mean...don't let her know we're an item"

"Buh babe-"

"She's a bit of a snitch"