Chapter 19:Need to take a break and figure it out

Gia's POV

"Mum where's Priya? I thought she was off today"

 "She is, she went to lunch with thah friend of hers"

 "Alice?"

 "No no, uhm...what was his name?" she tried to think. Priya had a boyfriend and she hadn't told meh?

 "It's like Lewis or something" my mum tried.

 "You mean Loueh?"

 "Yeah Louis that's his name. Nice lad he is"

 "What, you met Louis?"

 "Yes he came by to pick her up"

 Wow this was news to meh. My mum probably saw the expression on my face and tried to explain.

 "They're just friends; she made that very clear, Giashka"

 "And you believe her?" I didn't know why I was upset really.

 "Yes, you should meet him then you'll understand-"

 "Mom I know who he is. Loueh is my friend, mines and Zayn's"

 "Who's Zayn?"

 Really, of everything I'd said she was gonna pick up on that one word?

 "Nobody" I mumbled and then stomped up to my room. So my sister was dating Zayn's friend. There was no doubt she'd run into Zayn sometime and that's the part that was really annoying me. You see I'd made this deal with myself that I would stay away from Zayn; at least till I was over Dane that is. But the fact that Priya got to see him and I didn't was just getting to me. And another thing, why hadn't she told meh about her and Loueh? I would've been happeh for her, really. I decided to put my earphones on to let of some steam. And like ten minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

Priya's POV

"Hey why you all mopey?" I plopped myself down on her bed.

 "I'm noht talking to you" she mused.

 "Oh G, c'mon" I started playing with her hair.

 "Just go away" she looked up at me annoyed.