Chapter 48:Like I was in love again

Gia's POV

"I'm freakin out a bit!"
"You, freaking out?!"
"Yeah it's come to that" he chuckled.
"So did you talk to him?"
"It's not that simple"
"Yeah it is"
"It just feels like everything is runnin backwards. Like me mom's already planning a party and that."
"Quite the over achiever isn't she?" I smirked even though he couldn't see meh.
"Tell me about it" I could picture him rolling his eyes.
"Well, just talk to him already"
"Okay Gia, don't tell anyone but I am shit scared" he was whispering as if his fear really was top secret when in fact it was apparent to anyone who knew whah was goin on.
"Why, ah mean you know he likes you?"
"Yeah but now I'm about to find out just how much"
"You're acting like this is the hard part and noht Priya" I chuckled. A boy freakin out is literally the most amusin thing I'll tell you thah.
"This is the hard part; I already know she loves me"
"So you're noht nervous?"
"Of course I'm nervous! Arrgg Giashka you've not helped me at all!"
Did Louis Tomlinson just seh my full name? I had no idea he even knew how to pronounce it.
"Uhm...sorreh?"
"Never mind I'll just go talk to Zayn, he's bound to be up by now. A bus trip does not leave you jetlagged as he claims"
Oh yeah he was on holiday wasn't he? 'Don't say anything about him Gia!' my subconscious was warning meh buh ah had a hard time obeying.
"Oh yeah is he back in town?" it came out before I had a chance to stop. Well, we were still friends right? It was okeh to just causualleh ask about him I suppose.
"Yeah he arrived yesterday, you'll be home in two weeks yeah?"
"Yup, one week before he hasta leave again" I blurted out. Gosh, I've realleh gotta geht better control over my tongue.
"Oh so you thought about it huh" I could hear the teasing tone in his voice and if it was my sister I would've hung up.
"Whah do you want meh to seh?" I sighed.
"Say you'll go on a date with him"
WHAT?! Did Zayn put him up to this? 'No Gia he just wants to see your reaction, just play it cool' And this time I did listen to my subconscious.
"I can't say thah..." I smirked and I could hear him chuckling on the other side of the line.
"Well that's too bad"
"Yeah, whah are you anyweh the love guru?"
"Something like thah" he was winking.
"You sort your issues out first" I laughed.
"I will, I will and...I'll let you know how it turns out yeah?"
"Please I must be the first to know, noht Zen"
"Only if you agree to go out with him"
He was smiling sweetly wasn't he?
"Shuh op"

Zayn's POV

"Zaaayyynn!!"
"Saffaaa!"
Were we back to thah now?
"Get op please?" she was whisperin in mah ear. Honestleh her waking meh up was much better than Perrie jompin on mah bed.
"Okeh behbs" I reached out and put mah arm around her shoulders pullin her into the bed.
"Zaaayyn" she squealed and giggled as I pulled the covers over her.
"Whah you gehtin too big to cuddle with your bro?"
"Yup" she nodded.
"Haw!" I held a hand to mah chest in supposed shock.
"I'm hurt" I shook my head continuing to hold my heart which resulted in more gigglin on her part.
"Okeh okeh sorreh" she chuckled trying to geht out of the bed buh my arm wouldn't leht her.
"Hmhmm, you havta apologize properly"
"Oh god, whah must I do?" she sighed exasperated.
"You havta give meh a kiss"
"No" she giggled.
"Or else I'll tickle you!" I went on giving her side a slight tickle.
"Stoopp" she laughed trying and failing to squirm out of my grip.
"Just one, right here" I pointed to my cheek.
"Say the magic words"
"I'm gonna tickle" I started attacking her sides.
"Okeh okeh OKEH!" she goht me to stop and then planted a soft kiss on my cheek.
"There" she sighed.
"One more for goodlock" I held up my finger.
"Oh gawwd" she sighed and then obliged.
"Aww see thah wasn't soh hard" I winked at her.
"Yeah now can I goh?"
"Noht before I do this!" I started tickling her full force now. And she was completeleh at mah mercy squirming and kicking her arms and legs and laughing until tears were running down her cheeks. She eventually managed to geht away and nearly bumped into Loueh, who threatened to tickle her as well.
"Malik get off your ar**, we've got things to do people to see!"
"People as in Gia's father?" I chuckled.
"Oh don't remind me" he frowned running his fingers over his forhead.
"Ah don't need to it was already on ya mind" I shrugged.
"Good point, now c'mon I need your help"
"Okeh buh I'm noht coming with you to talk to him thah man scares the shi* out of me bro"
"Same" he leht out a nervous laugh.