Chapter 46:I still get jealous

Louis' POV

"Wow I can't believe that's the same shy Zayn I picked up at the ramps that day; I feel so proud" Priya gushed as we watched Zayn pretty much sing his heart out.
"Yeah I didn't know he had it in him" I chuckled putting an arm around her waist to draw her closer.
"Well, remember that day he sang for Gia at Karen's Café" she reminded me.
"Oh yeah, that pretty much shocked me as well" I admitted.
"It was sweet" she rested her head on my shoulder and I kissed her on the forehead.
"Great song as well" she mumbled paying more attention to the music.
"I'd do the same for you, you know?"
What the hell?! Where did all this cheesy shit come from? I was definitely trying too hard.
"I know you would babe" she smiled up at me and I used the opportunity to give her a quick peck.

'And I give you all of me oh oh'

As I watched Zayn and Perrie finish the song I smiled to myself. This was turning out to be a pretty good day, what with Priya in my arms and everything. The past few weeks had been rough and I found myself either avoiding or fighting with her. I hated to see her upset, but somehow it was easier than just saying what was on my mind. I think I needed to talk to Gia and Zayn a bit more. Honestly, they were the only two people who knew what was going on and they actually gave pretty good advice.
"Ooh my sister would've been dying if she was here" she chuckled pulling away from me to whip her hair up into a pony-tail. Apparently she was hot; I thought so too, but not in terms of her temperature.
"Why?" I laughed.
"Well, first off she thinks he has the best voice on the planet and secondly she'd be so proud of him. She's still in love with him of course" she shrugged casually reaching for my hand again as we made our way out of the crowd. We were gonna go see if they'd allow us backstage to talk to Zayn.
"Yeah how do you even know that? Did she say so?"
I have to admit I do enjoy meddling a good bit.
"No, but she's my sister; I just know"
"Alright love"

Gia's POV

"Swoon much?"
"Huh?" I turned to Laura who was suddenly by my side, don't ask me where she came from or where she'd been all this time; my mind was otherwise occupied.
"Wow, you're totally drooling" she laughed nudging my arm.
"I'm noht!" I defended myself hoping that stupid blush would wipe itself off my fehs.
"It's alright, I get it, he is totally gorgeous; great singing voice as well. I wonder what his speaking voice sounds like. Hot no doubt"
"Gruff, buh soft'n gentle" I notified her, my eyes still trained on him as they ended the song and that girl pulled him in for a tight embrace I wasn't very fond of.
"You reckon?" Laura looked at me with a biht of mischief in her eyes.
"No Laura, I know for a fact"
"Are you being sarcastic?"
"He's Zayn" I sighed.
"Say what now?!"
"Zayn Malik my ex-boyfriend, that's him exiting the stage hand in hand with that blond"
The tone in my voice was sharper than I intended and the jealousy I was obviousleh feelin scared me a biht to be honest.
"Oh my gosh Gia! You havta go talk to him!" she was literalleh jumpin op and down.
"Yeah let's"

Zayn's POV

When we finished the song ah leht out a huge sigh of relief Pez pulled me into a hug and I whispered into her ear.
"That was amazin!"
"I know right!"
We turned around and bowed for the crowd just like we'd been taught. As we walked off the stage she reached for mah hand and I didn't object. Until, I looked out at the 'media' section as we were going down the stairs and my hand and everything else suddenly went completely numb. Thah was Gia! My eyes couldn't be deceiving meh. She wasn't looking at me though; she was talking to a petite red head. I was dragged backstage by a buzzin Perrie Edwards and I ended up in the arms of Liz Hardy.
"Aww love, dat was just ahh perfect!" she gushed letting goh of meh and then embracing Perrie.
"Thank ya" I blushed, my eyes scanning the people moving about. If Gia was one of the reporters then she definitely had a backstage pass.