Chapter 25:Baby you don't have to worry

Gia's POV

"Giashka, this is ma mom" he introduced me to a beautiful woman in her early forties.

 "Hello" she held out her arms to meh for a hug.

 "Mom, don't squeeze the life outta ha" Zayn teased.

 "Don't be jealous son" she shot back and I laughed at their banter. From whah he'd told meh they had a really good relationship. And I could totally see it.

 "Gia!" Zayn's mom had barely let me goh before his dad enveloped me into a huge hug. Well, at least the parents seemed to like me. Next it was time to meet his cousins and let's just seh they all weren't as friendly as Jawaad. I hadn't even met half the people when it was time for the party to start. And I was more than happy to catch up with my sister and the Tommo.

Zayn's POV

"Soh..."

 "What?"

 "Well, I like her" Jawaad shrugged.

 "She's different..." Aroosa said a weird expression on her fehs.

 "Meanin?" I probed. Ma famileh means evereh thin to meh so it was important thah they like Gia.

 "Yeah Zen dating a gal with short hair, now that's a first" my other cousin Natasha laughed.

 "Aww ya killin meh" I held a hand over ma fehs.

 "Noh she's nice" Waliyha said softly.

 "Yeah just tell them, plus hair grows" Jawaad added. Soh I think we had a fifty-fifty, noht bad all things considered.

 "Safaa, what you seh babes?" I asked the birthday girl, who had just walked in with a cupcake and had plopped herself down next to meh on the sofa.

 "I like her" she smiled taking a bite of her cupcake.

 "Oh no you supposed to be on our side papa" my cousin Sasha teased.

 "Nope" Safaa shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck.

 "Oh she's a let-down Sash" Natasha said referring to my little sister. She didn't seem bothered by their comments though, she was quite content sitting on my lap licking icing off her chubby fingers.

 "Okeh Doni, let's hear whah you havta seh" Jawaad raised his eyebrows at meh.