11

AIDEN

Ok, so, I didn't expect that. Though I should have seen it coming. The way Emily was staggering about, talking nonsense and screaming at me, she is clearly pissed off her head.

"Aiden...I'm so sorry, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," she sobs trying to wipe vomit off me and doing the exact opposite.

"Shh, it's ok, don't worry. It's not your fault," I reassure her, putting her back down onto her feet.

It really isn't her fault. It's mine. I couldn't stand watching her crying her eyes out; telling me that I had hurt her. Shit, I couldn't watch her turn around and walk away from me, thinking that I didn't like her and wanted to bin her like I do most girls I get with. Because Emily is not like any of those girls. I don't know what it is about her or why she drives me insane. All I know is that the thought of losing her is worse than any fears I have of being with her. I had to have Emily. The next thing I knew, my tongue was in her mouth and I had her pinned against a wall. All my reservations and common sense went out of the window. I just needed to feel her, taste her, own her. Like I was some fucking animal. I needed her to know just how much I liked her. Just how much I wanted her. I wanted her to not just hear but feel what I felt for her. And in my primal state, I didn't even consider that all that swinging her around and slamming into her, in her drunk state, was just hastening the inevitable.

She's shaking and weeping as I guide her to sit on a chair. I grab a tea towel that was wedged in a cupboard door, dampen it and crouch down to clean vomit off Emily's chest. I feel a hard on coming as I stroke her breasts with the towel and mentally scold myself for my fucking awful timing.

"It's all over you, I'm so sorry," she's still crying.

If the seas ever dry up, girls will be perfect for filling them back up.

"Honestly, it's fine. Stop crying, ok," I tell her again.

I hear footsteps growing louder as the rest of the gang join us in the kitchen.

"What are you two do...what the fuck happened here!" Serumen barks.

Fuck me, that guy has just one volume: eardrum smasher!

I prop myself up and see them staring at the scene before them with disgust.

"Is that puke?" Lace asks with a grimace.

"No, it's fucking custard. What the fuck?" I reply cynically.

"Is that my mum's vase?" Serumen yells dramatically, bringing his hands up to the back of his head, "Shit! That's her favourite vase. She's going to kill me!"

He runs over to the smashed pieces of glass and starts frantically picking them up with his hands.

"Serumen...I'm so..." Emily starts wailing but I interrupt her.

"What's the big deal? Buy her another one."

As if so far, no one has bothered to ask if Emily is ok. Why do I hang out with these people?

"What were you two doing?" Kitty asks suspiciously.

"Kitty shut up! Is anyone going to help or are all you just planning to stand there and piss me off," I raise my voice with irritation.

I don't have the time or patience for bullshit right now if they hadn't noticed.

"What's up with Emily? Why is she crying?" Mia finally asks as she and Nicole tiptoe over to Emily.

"What did you fucking do Aiden?" Nicole frowns at me.

"Me? Ask Kitty. If she didn't play that stupid game, Emily wouldn't be sick right now!"