61

Emily

The next thing I know, I'm being hoisted up, my legs wrapped around my boyfriend's waist. Gaze fixated on mine, Aiden walks us to the side of the bed and gentle as ever, he places me down.

My eyes are naturally drawn to his protruding bulge. My mind wanders down a risky, filthy path. I imagine yanking his towel down and taking him in my mouth.

If my parents could read my mind right now, they would send me to a convent.

As if to tempt me even more, the muscles in Aiden's abs and arms flex as he bends down to kiss me. The kiss is abrupt, raw and his teeth bite my bottom lip.

He flings my arms up above my head as he straddles me, the knot of his towel coming dangerously undone. I release a deep sigh that I had been holding along with some nervous tension. I need to control my erratic breathing.

He traces my curves with slow, searing touches and laser focus. The third time, he pulls the strap of my bralette down exposing my breasts. The cold hardens my nipples in an instant.

With the speed of a hawk, he swoops down and takes one of my throbbing nipples in his mouth. He sucks them hard till they ache whilst his hands continue to explore my body. It feels so good that I can't quieten my soft moans.

He pauses for a quick breath, then works on the other nipple.

"Ah, Aiden!" I moan, squeezing my eyes shut, holding onto his thick locks.

"That's right baby, say my name," he groans with his mouth full.

His hand masterfully slides between my lace panties and my bare, damp flesh.

He rubs me gently to begin with but as his pace quickens, so does my short breaths. Somewhere in the haze of pleasure, his lips imprison mine, silencing my moans. Still rubbing, he places his free hand on my breast and massages.

The pleasure coursing through my body is almost agonising. I feel consumed by him. I can't release anywhere because he is everywhere. He takes me right to the edge before he releases me suddenly.

"No, please, don't stop," I plead through desperate pants.

"Not like that," he shakes his head, reaching down the side of the bed for something, "You're ready for the real thing baby."

Those words make my heart skip a beat. I watch anxiously as he brings a shiny, square wrapper into view.

"Know what this is?"

"Mmm-hmm," I blink quickly, still catching my breath.

He smirks as he slowly throws his towel off. My mouth falls as his sheer size comes into view. It's long and swollen and has a thick, pulsating vein running down one side and a wide head. It's standing so tall that it touches Aiden's belly button.

"It's rude to stare," he teases me as he skilfully pulls the condom on.

The condom threatens to split but just about holds. He then slides my panties off and opens my legs wider.

"I'm gonna start slowly, ok? If you need me to stop, just say," he instructs, hovering over me.

Keeping my eyes glued to his, I nod in obedience. I hold onto his back and brace myself, my heart pounding with delicious anticipation.

He prepares me some more with strokes of his finger in and out of me. Then meeting my worried stare, I feel him pressing the broad crest against the entrance.

As he pushes into me, I suck in air sharply. He puts his lips gently to mine to soothe me.

Then pushes again, forcing my walls to part. The piercing pain that shoots up me makes a tear escape from my eye.