Bonus Chapter 3: Halloween Night

Kitty

The plan is formulating in my head as I am putting it into motion. It's a little drastic I have to admit but I've already committed to it.

I'm not going to kill the bitch. I couldn't while he is with her anyway.

But I have an idea that will put a stop to any plans they had to fuck tonight. Just a little disruption, that's all.

I sneak into Lace's garage where a girl is being hammered to the wall by some guy. He glances at me and carries on.

Ugh, disgusting animals.

I don't know what I am really looking for as I rummage through the junk. Suddenly my eyes land on a green petrol can on a shelf.

Bingo!

I take it off the shelf and to my dismay it's empty.

For god's sake! Is this a sign?

Fuck no!

Come on, Kitty, think.

What could I use as lighter fluid?

The answer comes to me, and I quickly leave the garage and run towards the house. I don't know how long I have. Not that Aiden is one to rush a good fuck, but little miss virgin Mary might not be able to last long. I can't imagine her having the stamina that Aiden and I have.

I grip the petrol can tightly as I push through the bodies in the house towards Lace's basement. Luckily there is no one there when I arrive.

There is a staggering amount of alcohol down here. I gather an armful of bottles of strong vodka and start transferring the pure alcohol into the petrol can. The bottles empty with loud satisfying glugs.

Lace will forgive me for nicking his alcohol. He can always buy some more.

After finally filling up the petrol can, I screw the lid on tight and pick it up.

"Shit!" I wince as the weight of it nearly pulls my arm off.

I struggle with it up the basement stairs and open the door to find Serumen standing in front of me.

Shit! Why does this guy always show up where I am?

"Kitty," he grins at me then looks at the petrol can in my hands with a puzzled expression, "What's going on?"

"Hey Ser, what's up? What are you doing here?" I attempt to divert the attention away from me.

"Lace just sent me to get some more booze. What are you doing? What's that?" he points at the can.

"Oh this? This is just errm...errr...a game."

"What?"

"Yeah, me and a few others are playing a drinking game," I fib.

"What kind of drinking game?" he raises a quizzical brow.

"Oh, it's a...errr...it's like a competition kind of game. Where you have to bring a random everyday object for us to drink alcohol from. The weirdest one wins."

I watch him anxiously hoping he will buy my bullshit excuse.

He looks confused for a moment then seems to shake it off.

"Ok cool, can I come and join you guys? It sounds like fun," he is grinning again.

"Sure, we'll be upstairs, ok?"

"Alrighty, I'll see you in a bit. Do you need help carrying that by the way?" he gestures to the petrol can which I am literally straining to hold up now.