The Life Of My Dreams (chapter thirty three)

Tyla

"Hey mama. Hey daddy." I smiled greeting my mom and dad as Rich and I walked into the living room. She squealed and started grinning at me making me frown.

"Hey pumpkin." My dad laughed, he's been calling me that for about a month now. I rolled my eyes playfully while my dad and Rich dapped eachother.

"How you doing youngin'?" My dad asked Rich.

"Pretty good, how bout ya self old man?" He asked my dad making him laugh. Im so glad my dad finally decided to change, and my mama took him back. They got remarried.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked my mom sitting down.

"Well dont you wanna tell me something?" I looked over at Rich and he smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

"Rich told you didnt he?" I asked her.

"Yeah! Im so excited." I laughed and shook my head. She is so extra.

"How far along are you?" She asked touching my stomach.

"Twelve weeks." I told her as a smile crept onto my face. She smiled and dabbed at her teary eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked handing her a tissue.

"Because im proud of the woman you've become." She said hugging me tightly. I smiled and thanked her.

"Anyway enough of this sentimental shit, are you guys hungry?" She asked making Rich and I laugh at her choice of words.

"I am." I said standing to join her in the kitchen while my dad and Rich stayed on the couch.

**

We stayed at my mom's for damn near half the day. It was now going on eleven o'clock and I was exhausted.

"Baby, im hungry." I whined to Rich.

"What you wanna eat?" He asked leaning against the kitchen wall. I bit my lip at him. He looked so good right now. I walked over to him forgetting all about the food and wrapped my arms around his neck. He shook his head and smirked while he snaked his arms around my waist and down to my ass. I leaned up and kissed him, he bit down on my bottom lip causing me to moan and slightly part my lips.

"Babe." I whined when he scooped me up sitting me on the counter.

"You know I dont like being teased." I said scooting down to the end of the counter and grabbing him through his pants. He groaned and gripped my thighs, running his hands up and down. He pulled my shorts down and stared at my lace covered mound.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. His hands found the clasp on my bra and he threw it to the side. He took my left nipple in his mouth and toyed with the right one. He bit down on it causing me to moan out in pain. He sucked the pain away before going to the right one and treating it the same.
All this damn foreplay was making me mad. So I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He wasted no time stepping out of his pants and boxers, then sliding my panties to the side. He roughly slammed into me causing me to let out an ear piercing scream and dig my nails into his back. His lips latched onto my neck as he sucked my flesh between his teeth.

I couldnt contain myself, so I started to squirm. He locked his hands around my waist tightly keeping me still. He took his left hand and ripped my panties off of me.

"Rich im-"

"Hold it." He demanded as he continued to work inside me. I tightened around him as I felt him swell inside of me.

"Please." I whimpered. He kissed my neck.

"Now baby." He said in my ear as we both released ourselves. We both moaned in satisfaction. I watched him intently as he pulled himself out of me and drop to his knees putting his tongue to work. I threw my head back as he sucked on my sensitive clit.

I was definitely gonna sleep good tonight.

Loren

I sat on my bed scrolling through my contacts and made a mental note to call the people I havent talked to in a dog ass minute.

"MIA!" I yelled excitedly, I aint talked to this bitch in like a year. I forgot to tell her that I moved down here.

I decided I would call her tomorrow and see if we could meet up somewhere, and catch up on old times we missed.

Profit

"Breon!" Mia screamed from the bathroom making Bray jump. I hopped up and ran in there to make sure everything was okay.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her. When I saw that she fell in the toilet, I litterally fell on the floor laughing. She mugged me and flicked me off.

"Im sorry baby. I forgot." I told her after I had finally managed to stop laughing and help her up.

"Whatever Breon, you did that shit on purpose." She whined hitting me in the chest after she had washed and dryed her hands.

"No I didnt, I swear." She rolled her eyes and went to sit on the bed next to Bray. I was watching one of my favorite movies which was School Daze and it seemed like he was all in.

"Daddy whats pussy?" Bray asked causing Mia to gasp and me to laugh.

"Thats a bad word baby dont say that." Mia told him.

"Sorry." He giggled. I shook my head and turned the movie off. I dont need him saying any more bad words, Mia aint about be going upside my head.

"What yall want for dinner?" She asked laying next me after Bray climbed onto my chest.

"Nuggets!!" Bray screamed. Mia looked at me and I shrugged.

"Nuggets it is." I told her. She smiled and nodded then got up.

"Come on big man." I said scooping Bray up and tossing him in the air making him laugh.

"Dont drop my baby." Mia said. I waved her off and went downstairs in the basement with Bray to play with him a little before dinner. I couldnt ask for a better family, and I cant wait to wife Mia up.
___________________
Sorry, I forgot to update lastnight.