The Life Of My Dreams (chapter seven)

Tyla

When I walked in the house, music instantly started playing and the lights were off.

What does he have up his sleeve?

I asked myself.

"Rich?" I called out. I dropped our bags at the door and still got no response so I walked up the stairs. The further up I went the better I could hear the song.

Temperatures rising, 
And Your body's yearnin' for me. 
Girl, lay it on me, 
I place no one above thee, 
Oh, take me to your ecstasy. 

It seems like you're ready (seems like you're ready). 
Girl are you ready, 
To go all the way? 
It seems like you're ready (seems like you're ready). 
Girl, are you ready, 
To go all the way? 

I can smell your perfume, 
Step into my bedroom, 
Let me love you constantly. 
Oh,oh, your body is my playground, 
Let me lick you up and down, 
Make you feel like a woman should. 

I walked into the room to see Rich leaning up against the wall shirtless.

"Hi." I smiled at him, he bit his lip and walked towards me. He slid my jacket off and helped me out of my clothes until I was left in only my victoria's secret bra and panty set. He admired my body and slowly led me to the bathroom, he kissed my cheek as he left without saying a word. Candles were lit and the lights were low. I stripped out of my undersgarments and sat in the tub. It was hot and bubbly just like I liked it, with my favorite fragrance...strawberries & cream. I leaned back and relaxed a little, and I saw a note on the side of the tub. I picked it up and read it.

'Baby, I wanted your first time to be special. And not only will you smell like strawberries, you'll taste like em to.'

I frowned and looked around for the strawberries. I spotted them and smiled when I noticed they were covered in white chocolate. I picked up the glass plate and bit into one of the strawberries.

"Mhmm." I moaned quietly. Best strawberry I've ever had. I ate the rest and washed my body as I emptied the tub. I got out and walked over to the sink and I saw another note.

'Now that you're out, I want you to go into the room and put on what I laid out on the bed.'

I gathered my clothes and walked into the room. On the bed was a blue laced lingerie set and a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps. I bit my lip as butterflies formed in my stomach. Picking up the lingerie, I held it to my naked body and looked in the mirror. This is gonna be one fun night. I sat on the bed to lotion my body, when I finished, I slid on the thong, then the lingerie. The pumps stayed on the floor as I went in search for Rich. The music still played softly in the background.

It seems like you're ready (seems like you're ready). 
Girl, are you ready, 
To go all the way? 
It seems like you're ready (seems like you're ready). 
Girl, are you ready, 
To go all the way?

"Baby?" I called as the song came to an end. I walked down the staircase, and I saw him coming up the stairs. A lump had formed in my throat and I became even more nervous.

"Yes?" He answered. I got choked up.

"U-um... I was uh... you-" He cut me off with a kiss and scooped me up in his arms. He went back in to the room and laid me on the bed.

"Why didnt you put the shoes on?" He asked.

"I w-was um gonna do it, but I uh went looking for you." He smiled and slid the pumps on my feet. Im glad I got a pedicure while I was at the mall.

"Relax baby." I guess he could sense my nervousness or maybe I made it obvious.

"Take a deep breath, and relax." He instructed. I nodded and took a deep breath. He stood to take off his clothes, and he laid on top of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed passionately as his hands roamed my body. Well this is it.