The Life Of My Dreams (chapter thirty nine)

Tyla

I rolled over and instantly felt the pain between my legs. I looked at Rich and saw him still sleeping, with his arm draped over his face and his lips slightly parted. I smiled to myself and sat up slowly pulling the covers up to my chest.

Although the pain was there, he wasnt rough with me. He actually slowed things all the way down and took his sweet time. He made love not only to my body but to my mind and my soul. He made me feel special and loved, he made love to me like no other time. And most importantly, he made me feel as if nothing ever happened.

"You good baby?" He asked rubbing my back, snatching me out of train of thoughts. I smiled at him and nodded. I dropped the covers exposing my naked body and pulled the covers from Rich's waist. He stared at me with hooded eyes as I climbed onto his lap and straddled him. He kissed my belly and rested his hands on my hips.

"Thank you." I said leaning down to peck his lips. Before lastnight I was very self conscious about my body. But he made me feel beautiful and delicate.

"Why are you thanking me?" He asked getting more comfortable in the bed causing me to shift me in his lap. In the process, his little friend rubbed against my bare mound. A smirk crept onto his face when I moaned softly.

I covered my face so he wouldnt see me blush. This pregnancy has me horny all the time.

"Aw its okay baby. You're pregnant, I expect you to be horny all the time." He chuckled before he kissed me.

"But anyway, why are you saying thank you?" He asked again.

"For making me feel beautiful and never acknowledging the fact that I was raped. Even though I think about it every day, you help me keep my mind off of it. And for that, I love you." I expressed. He smiled and finally looked up at me. The whole time I was talking his eyes roamed my body.

"Its my job baby you dont have to thank me. And you have the most beautiful body I have ever laid my eyes on. And its even more beautiful now that you're pregnant with my baby." He smiled kissing me again. I blushed.

"So you wanna do something today?" He asked playing with my boobs.

"No, I just wanna chill for now. Maybe we can invite Mia and Profit over later." I suggested. He nodded his head.

"You done?" I asked staring at him making him laugh.

"Oh shit, yeah im done. They just so fluffy and squishy. You know? And perky and full. You know? Just delicious and-"

"Okay Rich." I laughed as he removed his hands from my chest. I shook my head at him and got up to take a shower.

"Oh babe, I've been trying to call my mama all week and she hasnt been answering my calls. Thats not like her, so maybe we can go by her place later to check on her." I told him. He nodded his head and sat on the edge of the bed looking like he was in deep thought.

Mia

"Mommy?" Bray called coming into the kitchen where I was fixing breakfast.

"Yes baby?" I asked kneeling down in front of him to kiss his cheek.

"Are you okay?" He asked climbing onto the chair with the help of Profit.

"Im fine sweetie, whats wrong? Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"I thought something w-wrong with you. I hear you screaming." He said innocently making my eyes widen and making Profit smirk.

"Its alright lil man, daddy was making mommy feel good." He said cockily. I smacked him in the head with the spatula.