The Life Of My Dreams (chapter four)

Tyla

I walked in my house and went straight to my room. I flopped on my bed and closed my eyes. Then I heard someone clear their throat. I jumped up and looked in the corner to see my mom. I grabbed my chest and sighed.

"Ma, what are you doing in my room?" I asked confused as to why she was in here.

"Tyla where have you been?" She asked.

"I was out shopping with Mia, I told you that."

"Where are your bags?" She asked.

"I didnt go shopping for me ma, I went for Mia. She said she needed some more clothes and shoes." I said lying straight through my teeth. She gave me this look like she knew I was lying but she let it slide.

"Okay." She simply stated before leaving my room and shutting the door behind her. I stripped out of my clothes and snuggled up under my covers. Im glad my high wore off.

*week later*

I stood in the shower lathering in my body wash when the glass shower door slid open. And there stood Rich, fully naked. I covered myself up the best way I could.

"Rich what are you doing?" I asked after he had stepped in.

"What you mean? I'm taking a shower in MY house." He said in a duh tone and putting emphasis on "my".

"As big as YOUR house is and as many showers you have in it, you chose to get in this one." I said staring at him blankly. He smirked.

"Yeah." He said grabbing his towel that was beside me, which made him step closer to me. His piece rubbed against my left ass cheek. I gasped lowly and moved forward a little.

"U-um, ima get out." I said sliding open the shower door, lawd knows I wanted him bad. He closed it back.

"You dont have to get out baby." He said cornering me against the wall while scooping me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started kissing on my neck. I closed my eyes and put my head back as small moans fell from my lips. I grinded my hips into him making him groan. I tried to position myself so that he could be at my entrance.

"Please." I moaned quietly. He sucked on my neck harder.

"Rich." I moaned louder.

"You not ready lil mama." He said in a deep and lustfilled voice, which only made me want him even more. He rubbed his hard dick against my clit causing friction. He kept this process going until I felt this tingling feeling at the bottom of my stomach. Then this wave of....I dont know what it was but it felt so good. I wrapped my arms and legs around him tighter. I let out a scream of satisfaction and rotated my hips to keep the feeling going but it went away.

Rich

"Come on, lets get out." I said carrying her out of the bathroom.

It took EVERYTHING in me not fuck her in that shower. I wrapped a towel around her body and laid her in my bed, while I searched my dressers for some jogging pants. After putting on my pants, I hovered over her.

"I have to get dressed." She said quietly. I shook my head.

"You can get dressed later." I said spreading her legs and taking her towel off.

"Rich what are you doing?" She asked nervously.

"Relax." I told her as I kissed her lips and then her neck, making my way down to her stomach. I kissed and sucked on her inner thigh making sure to leave a couple marks. I was hesitant to eat her cause I had a bad experience with eating females. But I put my thoughts to the side and slowly started to work my tongue on her clit. And she gasped.

"O-oh um, Richhh." She moaned softly pushing my head down deeper and grinding into my face. She was sweet. Real sweet, I may have to give her head all the time.

"Rich wait- oh!" She arched her back as I stuck my tongue deep inside of her. I slurped all of her juices and continued feasting.

"S-slow down please." She begged while her nails created art on my back.

....

"You okay?" I asked looking at the expression on her face. She smiled faintly and nodded.

"You sure?" I asked again. "What about your clothes?"

She yawned and curled up into a ball next to me.

"Goodnight." She said snuggling closer into my chest. I smiled at her, and slipped one of my shirts over her head, man she was so beautiful. I admired her beauty as she slept peacefully.