The Life Of My Dreams (chapter thirty)

Rich

"Whats happening bro, how you holding up?" I asked dapping Profit. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Shit, life. I think im done with Mia." He said looking at my facial expression change. I sat up in my seat and propped my elbows up on the dining room table.

"Why? I thought yall was good." I mean I knew they had problems. What relationship doesn't? I just didnt know it would come to this.

"Naw man. I dont trust her no more. And I think she hiding something from me." He said nonchalantly. I nodded my head in understanding as he continued to talk.

"I have no clue what it is, but I have this gut feeling." He sighed.

"Damn. Are you gonna ask her about it or wait for her to tell you?" I asked.

"Ima wait it out and see if she tells me." I nodded my head.

Tyla

"Mia what the hell?!" I yelled. I shook my head frantically.

"I know I know but its not as bad as you th-" She started before I cut her off.

"Bullshit. Bray looks just like Profit. Aint no way Bray's not his. And I thought you were pregnant when you left." She looked at me and put her head down.

"I thought I was cause I didnt find out I was pregnant until two weeks after I got there. But the week prior to that I slept with this guy." She explained.

"Mia you fucking up." I told her honestly. She looked back up at me and smacked her lips while scrunching up her face.

"Oh you think you better than me now?" She asked getting loud.

"No im just keeping it real with you." I explained.

"You just think you so perfect huh? I didnt call for you to judge me. I called because I thought I could talk to you. But you know what? Fuck you Ty!" She yelled before storming out. I sighed and sat there for about five minutes before getting up to leave. As I got into my car, I heard my phone ring. I looked at it and saw Dre calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wassup lil baby." He said.

I blushed at the little name before responding.

"Nothing much, just out and about. You?"

"At the crib chilling, wanna meet up?" He asked.

"Um sure."

I dont see anything wrong with just hanging out with a friend. I'll just check in with Rich a little later. No biggie.

"Okay, lunch on me."

"Im game."

"Aight shawty." He said before ending the call.

He texted me the place and I made my way there. I definitely was not gonna turn down food.

Mia

"How the hell am I going to tell Profit I cheated on him?" I voiced aloud as tears slipped down my cheeks. And the fact that I kept it from him for so long is really gonna piss him off. I know for a fact that he's gonna leave me. This shit is going to be hectic but I have to tell him.