The Life Of My Dreams (chapter six)

Rich

I went downstairs to my basement and rolled up a couple blunts. I hate to think about what happened in the past. I put the blunt between my lips and inhaled deeply. I sat down there for about good hour. Two blunts later, I took my phone out my pocket and called up my boy Profit.

"Yo." Profit said through the phone.

"Aye P, man you busy?"

"Nah, wassup?"

"Nothing much is it cool if I slide through?" I asked him.

"Yeah, where lil mama?" He asked.

"Probably sleep."

"Oh aight." He said.

"Aight i'll see you in a minute." I told him.

"Fasho." He said before ending the call.

I went back upstairs and cracked my door to see Tyla sleep. I smiled at how wild she slept, I walked over to her and gently placed a kiss on her lips while I pulled the covers over her body. She stirred in her sleep but didnt wake up.

**

"Wassup nigga." Profit said as he opened his door to let me in.

"Shit." I dapped him and saw Mia sitting on his couch.

"Hey mimi." I greeted before hugging her.

"Hey, where's Ty?" She asked putting her phone down to hug me back.

"At the crib sleep." I replied she nodded, and when Profit sat down next to her she rolled her eyes.

"Yall mad at eachother or something?" I asked watching the two.

"Nah man, her ass on her period and she snapping for no damn reason." He said with an attitude causing me to laugh. Mia picked up his remote and hit him with it.

"Shut the fuck up Profit, I wouldn't be snapping on yo ass if you wasnt acting so stupid." She barked. He sighed.

"I ain't even did shit!" He yelled making her hit him again.

"Yo ass better quit hitting me. Gone fuck around and ima hit yo little ass back." He told her while raising his eyebrows. She laughed.

"Yeah okay, I dare you." She smirked.

"Smart mouth ass." He mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Gone Mia. Shit. Take yo ass upstairs, I need to talk to Rich I'll be up there in a minute." She smacked her lips and stomped up the stairs.

"Chill the fuck out for you put a damn hole in my steps. Flintstones feet having ass." I laughed and shook my head.

"Y'all crazy man." I commented he shook his head then gave me his full attention.

"So wassup, you wanna talk about something?" He asked, I sighed and ran my hand down my face.

"Yeah man."

**

Tyla

I stretched and looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was damn near five o'clock. I sat up and saw Rich laying next to me shirtless. All of his tattoos showed. I bit my lip as my eyes traveled down to his v-line.

"Damn, why you staring baby?" He asked turning his body to face me,  making me blush. I laid back down and placed my back against his torso.

"Tyla." He stated simply.

"Hm?" I smirked and scooted closer to him. He didnt say anything so I decided to have some fun. I backed my ass up on him and grinded a little. He gripped my waist and pushed me away from him.

"Gone Ty, you better cut that shit out." He chuckled. Turning to face him, I put my leg over his and laid my head on his chest.

"Wassup, why you all up under me?" He asked putting his arm around me with his eyes still closed. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. He pulled me on top of him and rested his hands on my ass. I inhaled his scent and snuggled deeper into his chest as his steady heart beat lulled me back into a deep sleep.

..

Somehow I woke up on the other side of the bed and Rich was no longer in the spot he was before. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stood to stretch. I went into the bathroom to see Rich standing over the toilet relieving himself. I let my eyes travel down and I quickly looked away. He chuckled and looked at me while he booted me over to wash his hands.

"Control your eyeballs." He smirked slapping my ass causing me to jump. I shook my head and proceeded to do my hygiene.

"Tyla!" Rich called.

"Yeah?"

"What you wanna eat?" I shrugged my shoulders like he could see me. I went downstairs and saw him bent over in the fridge he hates when I do this. I laughed quietly as I walked behind him and put my hands on his waist and grinded into his ass. He turned around quick as hell and snatched me up putting me on the counter and he stood between my legs.

"Tyla, I told you bout that shit!" He yelled making me laugh. I put my hands up in surrender.

"Okay im sorry." He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"You mad at me?" I asked putting my arms around his torso and kissing up his neck.

"No."

"You sure?" I asked not removing my lips from his neck.

"Ty." He said in a warning tone. I looked up at him and he raised his eyebrows. "Dont do that to yourself." He simply stated before returning to the fridge. I rolled my eyes and hopped down from the counter.

"Oh you mad?" He asked. I huffed and when I made it to the room I went into the closet and found something to wear. After getting out the shower, I walked downstairs to see Rich sitting on the couch watching tv. I grabbed my black Hermes bag and headed for the door.

"Where you going?"

He asked tearing his eyes away from the tv.

"Out." I replied. He frowned.

"Out where?" I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Shopping, is that okay with you?" I asked sarcastically. He shook his head and chuckled.

"Dont be gone all day. Be back before 7." He turned his attention back to the tv, and when I got into the car I called Mia to let her know I was picking her up so we could go shopping.

**

"This is cute mimi you should get it." I said picking up this white Versace dress. She gasped dramatcially and held the dress up to her body.

"Girl what time is it?" Mia asked, I took my phone out my purse and it read 6:15. I told her the time and slid my phone back into my purse before telling her it was time to go. We went to the register and she paid for her things first. Then I paid for me and Rich's stuff. I dropped Mia off.

.

.

.

"Alright boo, see you later. Be safe and tell Rich I said hey." Mia said as she went in the house. I nodded and drove to Rich's house.