The Life Of My Dreams (chapter twenty nine)

Rich

I rolled over and looked at the time on my phone, seeing that it was a little after twelve in the afternoon. Tyla wasnt in bed with me so I walked into the bathroom and saw that she was in the shower. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and decided to get in with her, there's no point in wasting water.

"Hi baby." She said turning around and kissing me, I kissed her back making her smile against my lips.

"Good afternoon beautiful." I said smiling back. After we got out the shower I went into my closet and she went into hers.

"What you got planned today?" I asked Ty while settling on some nike joggers and a plain white T.

"Mia and I are having a girl's day." She responded. "And you?" She asked.

"Going to Profit's crib." I told her. She came out in her bra and panties looking real good and sat in my lap.

"Whats going on with them?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I dont know but I guess ima find out when I get there." She nodded and got up from my lap after kissing my lips.

"Alright babe, im bouta leave." I called to her after putting on my shoes. She came out fully dressed.

"Okay baby, be safe. I love you." She said hugging my waist and standing on her tippy toes to kiss me. I kissed her back.

"I love you too and I will. Tell Mia I said hey." She nodded before telling me the same.

"Oh babe! Im going by mama's house later. You coming with me?" After telling her I would I grabbed my keys and headed out.

Tyla

I grabbed my pink Hermes bag and my keys. Mia told me to meet her at the nail shop.

**

"Hey girl." I greeted coming into the nail shop as I saw her sitting in the waiting area. She smiled and stood to hug me.

"Hey boo." She responded.

"You ready?" She asked grabbing her belongings. I frowned and stared at her.

"We not getting our nails done?" I asked confused. She laughed and shook her head no. I smacked my lips and followed her out the shop. I didnt even bother asking her why she told me to meet here if we weren't getting our nails done.

"Where are we going?" I asked before going to my car.

"To my house so we can drop your car off." She said after explaining why there would be no point in both of us driving. After dropping my car off, we pulled up at Chipotle and went in and was seated almost immediately.

"So wassup?" I asked her while looking over my menu.

"I have dirt." She responded. I looked up at her waiting for her to continue.

"I um cheated on Profit while I was gone for that year and its a possibility that Bray might not be his." She said quickly before sighing. My eyes widened in disbelief.