The Life Of My Dreams (chapter thirty five)

Unknown

I stared at Mia and licked my lips. I've always watched her and Tyla. I watched them grow into some fine young women.

I watched my men pick her up out of the car, and take her into an abandoned house.

"What you want us to do with her boss?" Rico asked.

"Just lay her on that mattress." I instructed. He nodded and did as he was told.

"Yall can leave now." I told them handing them 10gs each. They nodded and left.

I smirked as I climbed on top of her and kissed her lip gloss covered lips. I unzipped her pink and black northface jacket and pulled her shirt over her head. I got aroused just looking at her breasts.

After stripping her of every stitch of clothing I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. I looked down and saw her stirring around. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me furrowing her eyebrows.

"Uncle Khalil?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"What are you doing? Get off of me!" She screamed. I rammed myself inside of her and moaned in satisfaction.

"Stop! No!" She cried. I covered her mouth to muffle her screams as I continued working inside of her. She felt so good and as soon as I got a hold of  Ty's ass I was gonna feel her too, pregnant or not, that was supposed to be my baby, not that fuck nigga's.

Mia continued to scream and squirm around until her body went limp under mine and her noises stopped.

Tyla

As I was driving around my phone started ringing. It was my dad.

"D-dad!" I answered.

"Hey baby girl what's wrong?" He asked.

"S-somebody has M-mia!" I cried.

"What do you mean somebody has Mia?!?!" He yelled causing me to remove the phone from my ear because he was yelling so loud.

"She's gone." I told him.

"Where are you? Where's Rich?" He asked me.

"H-him and Mia's boyfriend left to f-find her. Rich doesn't k-know im gone."

"Okay calm down baby girl, im not at the house right now im at a friend's. So just come to 28619 Ford Street."

"Okay, thanks dad."

"Of course baby, now hurry so we can find her." He said.

"Okay." I ended.

I put the street and address in my GPS system and made my way to the house.

Khalil

That was easier than I thought. I planned on doing the same thing to her, little did she know. A smile crept onto my face just thinking about my baby girl.

Rich

Profit and I parked our cars in front of some house and got out.

"This shit is crazy man." I commented. He looked spooked.

"Yeah man." He agreed.

"Come on lets keep looking." I said as we got back in our cars. This shit cant be forreal. I cant wait to catch the motherfucker who got her, cause  when we do me and my boy gone have us a good ass time.
_________________
This chapter is dedicated to my lovely sister. She wouldnt leave me alone about this update.