The Life Of My Dreams (chapter thirteen)

Rich

*4 months later*

I held my one month old baby girl Imani. She was beautiful. I kissed her chubby cheeks.

"Baby?" I turned around and smiled slightly.

"Yes?" She smiled back and walked over to me and placed a kiss on my lips and one to Imani's forehead.

"How you feeling?" I asked following her into the baby's room.

"Im okay. You?"

"Better now." I said smiling down at my beautiful daughter.

"You looking mighty fine over there." She said as she wrapped her arms around my torso and her hands traveled down to my basketball shorts. I put my daughter back in her crib.

"You know what the doctor said Yvonne." She huffed and rolled her eyes.

"But baby, its been a month." She complained.

"Two more weeks wont kill you." She smacked her lips and walked away. I took my phone out my pocket when it vibrated and the picture I had of Tyla came up.

Damn I miss her. I thought to myself. Yeah, she left me after she found out the baby was mine. I been miserable without her, Yvonne cant do shit for me. Tyla took care of me. Cleaned the house when it needed to be cleaned, cooked when I was hungry if we didnt want to eat out, shit she even washed my damn clothes when they needed to be washed. Yvonne on the other hand, she dont cook or clean, shit her ass will fuck around and burn a pot of water.

**

Tyla

"Ty, he dont deserve you. Please stop crying." Mia said hugging me.

"I-I know but I miss him." I expressed.

"I know what will make you feel better." She grinned.

"What?"

"Shopping!!!" She screamed, I couldnt help but laugh. I sighed and cleaned my face.

....

"Oooh! Look girl, try this one on." Mia handed me this red versace dress. I cant lie, it was really cute. I went into the dressing room and put the dress on and came back out to show Mia. As I searched for her I saw the same chick that had Rich's baby. I rolled my eyes and Rich walked up to her placing one of his arms around her waist. I went back into the dressing room and undressed quickly. I needed to get out of here. After I put my clothes back on I rushed out the store with Mia close behind, but only to be grabbed.

"Ty wait." Rich said turning me to face him.

"What do you want Richard?"

"Look baby, im sorry."

"Why? Why didnt you tell me the truth Rich?" I didnt realize I was crying until Rich pulled me into him and told me to stop crying.

"I didnt know the baby was mine." He said, I looked at him and he pressed a kiss on my lips.

"I have to get out of here." I said pulling away from him. I dried my eyes and searched for Mia. I saw her go back in the store and she started  arguing with that Yvonne chick.

"Come on Mia lets go. She's not even worth it." I said grabbing her arm.

"Yeah, if you know whats best for yall I suggest yall leave." Yvonne yelled, I shook my head and had to drag Mia out of the store.

"Aint no hoe in my blood bitch bring yo ass out here!" Mia yelled.

"Mia stop causing a damn scene people are staring."

"So, that hoe think we weak." I laughed and shook my head.

"So what, lets just go." She rolled her eyes and sped off.

Rich

"Get yo ass in the fucking car man!" I yelled at Yvonne as she stood there with her arms crossed.

"No, why did you run after that hoe Rich?" I sighed and ran my hand down my face. She really bouta piss me off.

"She aint a hoe so watch yo fucking mouth."

"Why the fuck you defending her?"

"If yo ass aint in this car by the time I start this bitch up you gone be walking." I got in the car and buckled my seat belt. I started the car and kinda stalled for a little bit but she still didnt get in. So I pulled off and left her ass standing there.