The Life Of My Dreams (chapter twenty four)

Tyla

"Baby, wake up. I have to pee." I said shaking Rich gently, he groaned and grabbed my waist tight. I smiled and tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp but that was very unsuccessful.

"BABY!" I yelled in his ear, he jumped up making me hit the floor.

"I said I have to pee." I repeated. He stale faced me as he sat up all the way.

"You woke me up out my good ass dream to tell me you have to pee? I was just bouta get some pus- uh excuse me sir can you stop at this gas station please?" He asked cutting his sentence short when he saw the expression on my face.

The driver pulled into a seven eleven. We went into the gas station and we both used the bathroom. He came out before I did and he was getting snacks. I stood behind him in the line as he paid for the things. We went back to the limo and ate some of our snacks.

*

*
We pulled up at the airport and after about fifteen minutes of waiting we were finally on the plane.
.
.
.
.

"We're here baby." Rich informed me, my eyes lit up as I admired the big beautiful buildings and the bright lights. He brought me to Italy. Its much more beautiful than I expected.

There were only a few people standing outside, considering the fact that it was almost five in the morning. The driver parked in front of a hotel.

"We're here." He announced. I quickly began gathering bags not caring who's I grabbed. Rich stared at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Calm down baby, we gone get up there." He laughed. I smacked my lips.

"Shut up." I mumbled. He took the bags out of my hand and he handed them to some man. He paid the driver and he led us to our room and as soon as we opened the door Mia and Profit jumped from behind the counter with wine and ciroc in their hands.

"Oh my Godddddd, bitch thats why yall left early!!" I screamed running over to Mia and hugging her.

We shared a laugh and she began pouring glasses of wine first. We sipped our wine and talked.

"So when are yall gone settle down?" Rich asked. Their smiles faded and an awkward silence filled the room.

"U-um, we dont know yet, but its gonna be soon." Mia stuttered.

"Yall want some more wine?" Profit asked changing the subject. Mia smiled and excused herself. I heard the bathroom door close so I excused myself as the guys talked.

I knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'll be out in a minute." She said sniffing faintly.

"Mia its me, open the door." She cracked it slightly allowing me to come in. She dabbed at her eyes and turned to me briefly and smiled as she washed her hands.

"Wassup girl?" She asked drying her hands on a towel and trying not to sound down. But I knew better.

"Mimi whats wrong?" I asked sitting on the edge of the jucuzzi tub. She turned to face me and rested against the sink.

"Nothing im fine." She smiled.

"Mia, its me you're talking to. Im your cousin and I know when something is wrong so tell me wassup." She sat on the toilet seat and started crying again.

"Profit and I arent happy anymore."

"Why not?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"We're just not." I hugged her tightly. I knew it was more to it and I knew it was something much deeper than that. But I just let it go for the time being.

"Its okay boo, things will get better." I told her. She nodded and wiped her eyes.

"Come on." I said grabbing her hand and leading her back into the room after she had cleaned herself up.

"Tonight is gonna be a good night. Know why?" I asked, she smirked and nodded.

"Cause we bouta turn the fuck uppp!" She yelled. I smiled, thats my girl.