The Life Of My Dreams (chapter thirty two)

Rich

"Hey baby." Ty said greeting me as she walked into the house. I smiled and stood to kiss her.

"Hey how'd it go with Mia?" I asked after she had sat down and snuggled into my chest. She sighed and shook her head.

"Horrible, she blew up on me. Like, she just snapped. She told me that she cheated on Profit and that Bray might not be his. And after I told her she was fucking up, she ran off." She explained.

"She cheated on Profit?" I asked in disbelief. She nodded her head.

"Thats crazy." I said thinking back to what Profit said earlier. Maybe this was the secret she was keeping from him. But aint no way in hell Bray not his.

"That lil nigga look too much like him. Bray is definitely his." I said.

"Thats the same thing I said." She yawned. Just as I was about to say something my phone started ringing. It was Ty's mom. I looked down at Ty to see her dozing off. I answered my phone and carefully scooped Ty up with my free hand.

"Hey ma, how you doing?" I answered.

"Im fine baby how bout yourself?" She asked.

"Good."

"How's my baby?" She asked me.

"Good and pregnant." I chuckled. She gasped.

"Oh my gawddd, and she didnt tell me?"

"I guess she was supposed to tell you tonight cause we planned on coming over but she's sleep right now." I informed her.

"Im too young to be a grandma." She said and we both shared a laugh.

"Well alright baby, I'll let you go. Yall come by in the morning
okay?" She told me.

"Yes ma'am. Love you."

"Love you too son."

After stripping Tyla out of her clothes and down to her bra and panties, I smiled and placed my hand over her stomach and rubbed it. Her belly had started to form a hard pudge and it was the most beautiful thing. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to the middle of her belly before slipping one of my shirts over her head.

***

I woke up to Tyla puking her guts out. I walked into the bathroom and saw Tyla on the floor in front of the toilet with her head against the wall.

"You okay baby?" I asked rubbing her back. She smiled faintly and nodded as I helped her to her feet so she could brush her teeth. The time on my phone read three o'clock in the morning. After she was done, we went back to bed. I secured my arms around her waist.

"This morning sickness is wearing my ass out." She commented. I chuckled and sat up and made her lay on her back so I could rub her stomach. She smiled and slowly started to fall asleep again. I couldnt go back to sleep and I was horny as shit. I put on my clothes and grabbed my keys.

I walked out to my car and decided to go somewhere and smoke a blunt, hell I aint have shit else to do. I parked my car and cracked my windows a little. As I lit the blunt I saw a figure walking down the street. The street lights were on and I squinted to get a good look at her face. It was that chick from the gas station yesterday. Once she approached me she bent down tapped my window indicating for me to roll it down.

"Wassup?" I asked putting the blunt between my lips again and inhaling.

"I didnt get a call yesterday, and why are you parked outside of my house?" She asked smirking. I looked behind her and stared at the house. Her shit looked horrible.

"Not this one. That one." She said pointing across the street.

"My bad, I aint know." I shrugged.

"Well since you're already here, you wanna come in for a drink?" I shook my head no, although a nigga was kinda thirsty.

"Come on, I wont bite." She smiled.

"Nah, my wife probably up waiting on me." I told her after starting my car up. Her smile fell and she stepped away.

"Wife?" She asked surprised. I nodded my head.

"Goodnight." I said pulling off and leaving her there looking stupid.
_____________

There will be another update later on tonight. So make sure you vote & leave comments, I would love to know your opinions.