The Life Of My Dreams (chapter nineteen)

Unknown

I was in the process of packing me and Bray's bags when my phone started ringing. It was Loren, a friend that I met about six months ago. Im going to miss her crazy ass.

"Hey bitch!!" She yelled.

"Hey boo."

"What you up to?"

"Packing me and my baby's things."

"For what?" She asked.

"We going on a trip."

"A trip? Without me?"

"Yeah hoe!" I laughed.

"Damn forreal?" She asked pretending to fake cry.

"Yeah its just us, you can come next time." I told her.

"Yeah okay, whatever. Finish packing I was just checking on you." She said.

"Thanks girl, i'll talk to you later."

"Alright."

I finished getting our stuff and dressed Braylon. After I was done with him I grabbed our bags and we headed to the car.

"Welp, we're off to go see your daddy." I said to Braylon. He smiled showing nothing but gums. I shook my head and smiled. He was the spitting image of his father.

Tyla

"Ty gone somewhere with that soft shit." Rich complained as I kissed all over his face. He was trying to watch the game but I wanted to mess with him.

"Babyyyyy, lets go somewhere!" I said climbing in his lap. He threw his head back and chuckled.

"Nooo, I wanna stay here and watch the game babe." He replied wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I dont wanna stay here." I whined bouncing in his lap like a kid making him groan in the process. I smirked.

"Ty, dont do that if you aint gone ride." He voiced calmly. I ignored his comment and continued talking.

"So where we going?" I asked grinning, hoping he would give in.

"To hell if we dont pray." I sighed in defeat and irritation as I rolled off his lap and onto the couch. He laughed and got in my face.

"Awww, is the little baby mad?" He asked in a baby voice while kissing my nose.

"Gone somewhere with that soft shit." I said mimicking him. He smacked his lips.

"Dont act salty." I just simply rolled my eyes and folded my arms over my chest and started pouting.

"Damn man, where you wanna go?" I squealed and jumped on him again.

"First I wanna go to the mall, then we can go to the movies, and then Olive Garden, then after that we can-" I was interrupted by a knocking on the door. Rich and I both frowned and looked towards the door.

"Were you expecting anyone?" I asked. He shook his head no and asked me the same. I told him no and we both got up. Rich opened the door and I peeked to see who it was.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!! Mia?" I asked in shock as tears cascaded down my face. I dropped to the floor and shook my head frantically.

"No, this isn't real. Its a dream, p-please wake me up." I repeated rocking back and forth. Rich comforted me.

"Baby its not a dream." He told me.

Mia

I stood at the door and wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.