The Life Of My Dreams (chapter thirty six)

Tyla

I got out my car and looked around the horrible neighborhood and double checked the address. The address and street was right but this house was abandoned. Just as I was about to get back in my car and call my dad to ask if he had made a mistake, something hard hit the back of my head causing me to fall forward and black out.

**

When I woke up, I was naked and my legs were sore. I looked to my left and saw Mia, she was naked too.

"M-mia?" I croaked out. She looked bad, her hair was all over her head and she was tied up to a pole. Her head was down and she was breathing heavy.

"Shhh." She said looking up at me. I didnt understand why she was telling me to be quiet, no one was in the room. I tried to move but realized I was tied up as well.

"Well well well, I thought you weren't gonna wake up." A familiar male voice said. He came from around the corner and my eyes damn near flew out my head.

"Dad?" I asked in disbelief. He smirked and walked over to me and crouched down so that were at the same level. He leaned forward and planted a sloppy kiss to my lips.

"Stop! What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed earning a powerful slap to my face. My nose dripped blood and tears welled up in my eyes. What was he was doing and why the hell was doing this?

Profit

Rich and I turned the corner and saw a car parked outside of an abandoned house. I squinted to get a better look at it and it looked like Ty's car, so I called Rich.

"Yo." He answered.

"Aye man, aint that Tyla whip?"

"Where!?" He yelled.

"Nigga the only car parked on this block."

He hung up and slammed on brakes behind me and hopped out. I hopped out too and grabbed my magnum.

The closer we got to the door we heard loud grunts and screams.

"Fuck!" A man groaned.

"Stop! Please, dont hurt her she's pregnant!!!" A female voice screamed. I frowned and Rich and I walked in. The sight fucked me up.

"Aye what the fuck!!" Rich yelled running over to Ty who was getting raped by some man. I ran over to Mia and untied her as I looked her over. She was naked and had dry blood between her legs and she was crying.

"Baby!" I yelled pulling her into me. She ran over to Ty and helped her up while Rich fought whoever this man was. I went over to them and pulled Rich up off of him.

"You are one sick muthafucka!" Rich yelled angrily.

"Thats yo fucking daughter and yo niece man!" He yelled again. Niece, this was Ty's pops? I smacked the fuck out thar nigga with butt of my gun. He fell back and spit up blood.

Mia

I quickly put on my clothes and helped Ty back into hers. I cradled her in my arms and placed my hand over her stomach while watched in fear as Rich and Profit beat the shit out of my uncle. He weakly stood to his feet and looked me in my eyes and smiled. This nigga crazy as fuck. Rich put one right in the middle of his head as Profit put one in his chest. Rich ran out the house and came back with a gasoline container and poured it on his lifeless body. He pulled a lighter out his pocket and set him on fire.

"Lets go!" He yelled. Rich scooped Ty up and I grabbed Profit's hand as we all ran out the house. I got in Ty's car and we all drove off to the hospital.

**

"You okay?" I asked Ty while I held her hand. She smiled faintly and nodded.

"Are you?" She asked. I smiled at her and told her yes.

"Thank you." I said to her.

"For what?" She asked.

"For trying to help me. And im really sorry for blowing up on you that day." She smiled at me and reached for a hug, after we hugged Rich and Profit came in.

"How you feeling baby girl?" Profit asked Ty.

"Better, thanks bro." She smiled. He nodded and Rich walked over to her and kissed her forehead and rubbed her stomach. Profit and I walked out to give them some privacy.

Rich

Although I was mad at Ty for not listening to me and putting herself and our baby in danger, im glad she's okay. But I know im responsible for what happened to her. Had I not told her what was going on in the first place, all of this could have been avoided.

"Im sorry." She mumbled. Tears rolled down her cheeks. I kissed her lips.

"No, im sorry for letting this happen. But why didnt you just listen to me?" I asked getting in bed with her and wrapping her in my arms tightly being cautious of the baby. In a way, I feel like i've failed her because, as her husband its my job to protect her and my family.

"Im sorry baby, I just wanted to help." She sobbed.

"Its okay, stop crying baby." I said kissing her neck. She wiped her face and calmed down a little.

"Im actually proud of yall, yall some troopers." I said making her giggle and roll her eyes playfully.

"I love you." She mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too baby, dont ever scare me like that again. You hear me?" She kissed my lips again and nodded her head.
_____________________
Ya know something? Yall dont give me no type of feedback. Im feeling some type of way. I need you guys to vote & comment. All that good stuff.

And if I dont forget, I'll take some time out to acknowledge my loyal voters and commenters. It'll probably be after the next update, which will be posted in a few days.