The Life Of My Dreams (chapter twenty one)

Rich

Man this lil nigga bad as fuck, I aint even know his little ass could walk until I put him down. And he think everything funny. He wanted me to chase him around and I was tired of running after his ass. He stood in the middle of the living room and made this goofy grin. I couldnt help but laugh.

"You just a little ball of energy aint you?" I said scooping him up. He laughed and wiggled in my arms. I sat down with him in my lap and turned on the tv. As soon as he started falling asleep somebody im assuming was Mia knocked on the door. Whats the point of Ty having a key if she aint gone use that bitch?

He jumped up, I smacked my lips and cussed under breath.

"Just when his lil bad ass was bouta go to sleep." I said after swinging the door open.

"My bad." Mia laughed. I saw Profit standing at the door with his hands stuffed in his pockets. I gave lil man to Mia and looked at Profit. He put his head down and looked back up.

"Wassup man." I greeted.

"Sup." He replied. I stepped back as Mia walked over to him with Braylon in her arms.

"Damn, he looks just like me." He smiled and so did Braylon. I stood back and watched the two interact. I smiled, my nigga is a daddy. I wouldnt mind having a lil Rich running around. Ty came and stood next to me and smiled.

"They're so cute." She cooed. I laughed and shook my head. Her sentimental ass.

"You so soft." She smacked her lips.

"Shut up." She said rolling her eyes. I chuckled and turned to face her. She stared up at me.

"What?" She asked innocently. I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her petite frame.

"I wouldnt mind having a lil me running around the house." She blushed and looked down at her stomach. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down as well.

"Ummm." She said lowly.

"Aw shit." I mumbled.

"Im just fucking with you." She said before she erupted in laughter. I mushed the side of her head.

"Man gone head, lil ugly self. You play too damn much, got my heart racing and shit." I said chuckling. "But seriously I wouldnt mind starting a family with you Ty." I told her truthfully making her smile.

"Me either but im not bringing no kids into this world out of wedlock so you gone have to wife me up first." She said making me laugh. Little did she know I planned on making her my fiancé tonight.

"Oh what the hell." I mumbled to myself. I cant wait til tonight im gonna do it now. I reached into the pocket of my joggers and pulled out the black velvet box. I got on my knee and smiled when I heard Mia behind me screaming.

"Tyla Giselle Blaire, will you be my wife?" She screamed and jumped up and down.

"Is that a yes baby?" I asked grinning.

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I slipped the ring on her finger and scooped her up and kissed her deeply.

Tyla

This was perfect, my dreams came true. I was marrying the man I was in love with and I got my cousin back. Im still gone raise all hell for her actions though. Other than that, I was the happiest person alive. I cant believe we're getting married.