The Life Of My Dreams (chapter eighteen)

Rich

I aint like the way that shit looked but I stood there trying to keep my cool, but his old ass was pissing me off with his bullshit.

"Let me first start off by apologizing to Ricky." He said turning his attention to me. I laughed and shook my head.

"Richard." I corrected. He mugged me and stepped a little closer.

"Same fucking thing nigga."

"You know what Khalil im so sick of your shit, I called you over so you could apologize to the two of them like a damn adult. But obviously you're too immature. Just get the fuck out." Tyla's mother spat. He turned his attention to her.

"Cool, fuck you and fuck them."

"Nah fuck you nigga! You aint shit and you never will be!" Tyla yelled. He chuckled deeply and winked at her. I aint like that shit, so I hit his ass. He fell back and stood up slowly.

"Watch yo back younging, im on yo fucking head nigga." I smirked.

"I aint worried." I told him as he stumbled out the door mumbling under his breath.

"Im sorry yall, I didnt know he was going to act this way. He's been drunk before and never acted out the way he did tonight." Ty's mother apologized.

Tyla

"Its okay mama, we're just gonna go." I told her, she gave me a sad smile and nodded.

"Come on baby lets go." I said grabbing Rich's hand. I hugged and kissed my mother as Rich did the same.

"See you later ma, love you."

"Love you too baby." We left and headed home.

.

.

.

"I cannot believe he showed his ass tonight." I commented while I laid on top of Rich as he rubbed small circles on my back. I sighed.

"Relax babe, dont let him get to you and stress you out. You too pretty for that." I sighed and forced out a smile and wrapped my arms around him tighter.

"Deep breath." He instructed, I inhaled and exhaled letting out all of my frustrations.

"I love you." I said kissing him.

"I love you too beautiful." He replied deepening the kiss. I moaned when he bit my lip for an entrance. I parted my lips slightly as his tongue invaded its way into my mouth to explore. It became very heated and we started ripping eachother's clothes off.

"Rich, p-please stop teasing me." I moaned arching my back off the bed. He smirked as he encased my nipple into his hot, moist mouth. He trailed kisses from my chest down to my inner thigh. The way he sucked and nibbled on my inner thighs, I was more than likely to have hickies.

Rich

She moaned in frustration when I ran my tongue over her clit and up her stomach toying with her belly ring.

"Please." She whispered. Thats all I wanted to hear. I smiled and slid in her deep. I watched her intensely enjoying the faces she made and every noise that escaped her lips. Man she was beautiful and she was all mine....to make love to. I loved the way she screamed my name when I hit her spot. I loved the way her nails dug into my back when I went deeper. I loved the way she moaned when I kissed and sucked on her neck.

"Ah baby!" She screamed tightening the grip she had on my body. This was my favorite part, when she clung onto me for dear life. A smile of satisfaction spread across my face. Our sweaty bodies were still connected and I was still inside of her with her body attached to mine. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Mmm." She moaned weakly as I started to slowly move in and out of her again. The grip she had on me was getting tighter and her breathing became rapid.

"B-baby, please stop. I cant t-take any more- Ah fuck!" She let out an ear piercing scream when I pulled out and rammed myself inside of her. She'll definitely feel this in the morning.