The Life Of My Dreams (chapter fourteen)

Rich

"Yvonne!" I said shaking her awake.

"What Rich? Damn."

"What the fuck is this?" I asked holding up the piece of paper that stated the doctors made a mistake. Her baby wasn't mine. She sat up slowly and took the paper after rubbing her eyes.

"I don't know Rich, this is wrong. They made a mistake." I chuckled at her dumb response.

"So they made a mistake by making a fucking mistake?" She stared at me and sighed as tears filled her eyes.

"Rich-"

"Who's her father?" She stood up and took a deep breath.

"Who is it Yvonne?"

"Profit." My eyes widened and I clenched my jaw.

"Get the fuck out."

"Please Rich im sorry, baby I love you." She cried dramatically.

"Go." I said through gritted teeth.

She left the room and came back moments later with Imani.

"Im sorry." I shook my head as she left.

I need to tell Tyla.

Tyla

I pulled up at Rich's house and sat there for a minute contemplating on if I should go talk to him. I was going to apologize for running out when I found out the baby was his. And I've come to the conclusion of stepping up and helping him out with the baby. I checked my makeup and hair before getting out and making my way to front door. As soon as I about to knock, the door swung open.

"Tyla, what are you doing here? I was just about to head over to yo place." I smiled and started playing with my fingers.

"Listen Rich, im sorry for running away when I found out the baby was yours. That was very childish and immature of me-"

"Ty-"

"Let me finish..... I decided that I want to help you with your baby." I said letting out a deep breath. He smiled a little and wrapped his arms around my waist after kissing my lips.

"I really appreciate that baby, but the baby's not mine." He said looking at me and all of a sudden getting angry.

"Well did she tell you who's it was?" He clenched his jaws.

"Its Profit's." My eyes widened. Mia is going to flip out.

"Oh my God, Mia is going to have a damn fit. I have to tell her."

**

"What the fuck do you mean the baby is Profit's?!" Mia yelled.

"Mia calm down-"

"No, fuck that!!" She darted out the house. And we ran after her. She jumped in her car and sped off, Rich and I followed her. She pulled up at Profit's house and started banging on the door. He opened it with a frown on his face and a gun his hand.

"Damn girl, why the fuck you banging on my door like that? I thought yo ass was the damn police."

"I hate you Breon! I fucking hate you! Why the fuck didnt you tell me you had a damn baby!" She screamed while punching him in the chest.

"Profit, please put the gun down!" I yelled as he tried to stop her from hitting him.

"Rich, do something!!" I yelled, he ran over to them and tried to grab the gun until it fired. Mia froze and hit the ground. I put my hands over my mouth and my vision was blurred by my tears.