The Life Of My Dreams (chapter fifteen)

Tyla

Its been a year since Mia died and its been real hard for me. I stayed at home and cried for two weeks straight. I havent seen Profit since he killed her. He's been trying to talk to me and apologize. He said it was an honest mistake, and it was. But I dont want this life anymore, this isnt how I imagined it to be. It wasnt supposed to be this way.

"Baby let it go, its been a year now." Rich said holding me tightly as I cried.

"I just wish I could have her back, it wasnt supposed to be like this. If living this life is gonna cause me to lose the people I love the most, I dont want it." I said wiping away my tears.

"Ty, baby look at me." He said sitting me in his lap and making me straddle him. "Its okay to grieve babe, but you've been grieving for too long and its not healthy. Im here to help you but you're shutting me out, dont shut me out Ty. Let me help you." He said kissing my lips. I nodded.

"Okay." I responded with a small smile, that made me feel a little better. I climbed off his lap and laid next to him.

"I love you." He said kissing my nose.

"I love you too baby." I responded. And I soon fell asleep.

"Pssst, pssst! Ty!" I rolled over and saw Mia standing at the head of the bed.

"M-Mia?" I asked standing up.

"Hey girl, I missed you."

"I missed you too." I said hugging her.

"Girl, you gotta hurry up and get dressed. Me and Profit's getting married." She grinned. I looked her over and she had on the most beautiful white wedding dress. She looked flawless. I smiled at her.

"Profit is waiting for me, I have to go. Love you boo." She said running out the room.

"Wait, please dont go." I whispered.

"Mia, dont go."

"Tyla."

"Please come back."

"Ty, wake up baby." Rich said shaking me awake.

Rich

I sighed as I watched Ty get up and search around the room.

"Where did she go?"

I got up and hugged her and she broke down. I sat on the floor with her in my lap and just rocked her until she calmed down.

"I think I n-need therapy Rich." She sniffed.

"You dont need therapy baby. You just need to take it one day at a time. We gone get through it together, and you gone be okay. I promise." She held onto me tighter.

*two months later*

"Hurry up Ty." I yelled up the stairs.

"Shut upppp, im on my way down." She yelled back. My baby been doing good these past two months and im proud of her.

"Damn." I mumbled when she came down in a black & white mid thigh Versace dress that hugged all her curves. Her titties were out and she had on her custom made cheetah print Louboutins. I smiled.

"How do I look?" She asked spinning.

"Fucking beautiful. You ready?" She grinned and nodded.