The Life Of My Dreams (chapter two)

Rich

"Damn, who was that?" Some young nigga named Nard asked me. "I aint never seen them 'round here before." He said dapping me. "Them some bad bitches." He stated.

"Aye nigga watch ya mouth." I told him sternly making him put his hands up in a surrendering position. "I dont know who they are, but ima find out tho." I said walking to my Aston Martin.

"Hey wait up Rich! You going to get ya money?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow.

"Thats none of yo business youngin." I responded while getting in my car.

"Can I come?" He asked hopefully. I frowned and laughed.

"Nah man, take ya baby ass home." I said starting the engine. Lil nigga gotta be about 14. He smacked his lips and walked away as I pulled off. Time to get this money.

Tyla

"Like girl, did you see him? He was fine as hell girl." Mia rambled on about the guy we saw today.

"Yes Mia for the eighth time, I saw him." I said laughing and rolling my eyes.

"Oh my gawdddd, we gotta go back and see if he gotta friend." She said dramatically. I sighed and stared at her.

"Come on! What we waiting on?!" She yelled. I sat there with a bored expression on my face.

"You see what time it is?" She looked at me like I had twelve eyes in the middle of my forehead, and shrugged her shoulders.

"Girl its damn near two o'clock in the morning." I said looking at her upside her head.

"Ty, remember how we used to sneak out the house all the time and never get caught? Bitch we went everywhere and the funny thing is we aint even have a car..... and we NEVER got caught." She told me putting emphasis on never. I thought for a minute.

"Come on T. For old times sake." She said trying her best to convince me to say yes, I sighed.

"What the hell." I shrugged. "But if we get caught im telling my mama you drugged me." She busted out laughing and quickly covered her mouth.

"Oh yeah Ty, that sounds real convincing." She laughed and I laughed too as I thought about it.

"Whatever hater. Come on lets go before my mama wake up." I said slipping into a pair of true religion shorts and a pink nike shirt. I grabbed my pink nike sandals and we left. Instead of taking the lambo we took the magnum. I tried to remember where I went but I was very unsuccessful so I let Mia drive and she got us there. She parked in an apartment parking lot and we got out.

"Girl look at her." Mia whisper-yelled while frowning at some girl who walked pass us.

"Damn bitch, problem? You staring kinda hard!" The girl yelled. Mia looked around with her eyes wide and laughed.

"I know this broke bitch aint talking to me." Mia said calmly.

"Yeah im talking to you. You the only hoe staring." The other girl snapped back.

"Mimi lets just go." I said grabbing her arm. The girl stood there like she wanted to fight until some guy walked up and snatched her by her arm.

"Get the fuck outta here Tierra." He said sternly, her facial expression changed quickly and she walked away.

"Sorry bout that ma, you aight?" He asked Mia. She smiled and flipped her hair.

"I am now." She said seductively while batting her lashes. I rolled my eyes and giggled lightly. He laughed showing two rows of perfectly white, straight teeth. Jesus he was fine.

"Whats ya name baby?" He asked staring directly in my eyes.

"Um, Tyla." I told him shyly. He licked his lips and extended his hand towards me.

"Rich." He said shaking my hand gently and taking his time to let go. I put my head down to hide my blushing face.

"Come on Mimi lets go." I said smirking as we walked away. He brushed his hand against my bare thigh sending a wave of chills through my body.

"Wait ma, I didnt get your number." He said stopping me before I could go any further.

"Thats because I didnt give it to you." I smiled, he chuckled and asked for my number. After we exchanged numbers, Mia and I left.