The Life Of My Dreams (chapter seventeen)

Tyla

"Baby, wake up your mama is calling." Rich said gently shaking me awake. I groaned and took the phone from him.

"Hey mama." I answered.

"Hey baby, I miss you." She cooed.

"I miss you too." I said smiling to myself.

"So um, can yall come over for dinner at around eight? I need to talk to yall." She asked.

"Yeah of course."

"Okay good, see you later." She said.

"See you later mama." I told her ending the call.

I handed my phone back to Rich to put on the nightstand. I pulled the covers back over my body and started falling asleep again.

"Babe, what did your mom want?" He asked wrapping his arm around me. I snuggled deeper into his bare chest.

"She wants us to come over for dinner tonight, she said she had to talk to us about something." I replied.

**

"Hey mama." I smiled walking through the door.

"Hey babies." She grinned hugging me and Rich.

"Hey Ms.Blaire." Rich smiled. She frowned and waved her hand.

"Oh please baby, its been a year you can call me mama." He smirked.

"Okay mom." He said locking his hands together and putting them to his face and twirling like a girl. I erupted in laughter.

"Alright yall, come on so we can eat and talk." My mom said after laughing with us. We followed her to the dining room, and sitting at the table was the last person I thought I would never see again.

Unknown

I sat in my bed holding my one year old son Braylon. He looked just like his daddy. I smiled at the thought of him, man I miss him so much. I'll go visit him soon, im going to catch hell but im willing to take that chance.

"You're gonna meet your daddy soon Bray." He giggled making me smile.

Tyla

"What the hell is he doing here mama?" I asked through gritted teeth. Now this would've been the time where Rich calmed me down but when I looked at him, his nostrils were flared, his breathing became uneven, and his fists were balled up. I glared at my mom as my dad stood up.

"Listen Ty, I didnt come over here to start no shit. I just came over to uhhh, what I come over here for? Oh yeah! To apologize... or some shit like that." He slurred while waving his hand carelessly making me scoff.

"Yeah a year later, thats weak. You can miss me with your bullshit Khalil." I said calling him by his first name. He doesnt deserve the right to be called my father anymore.

"Tyla, he's still your father." I laughed and shook my head.

"Like hell. He has to earn that title again. And the chances of that happening is a little slim to none." Khalil shook his head and smirked. He looked like he was drunk.

"Listen, im here to make this shit right between us. Hell, yo mama forced me to come here." He said rolling his eyes. I stood there trying my best not to haul off and hit this nigga.

"Fuck you." I spat. He smirked and blew me a kiss.