The Life Of My Dreams (chapter ten)

Tyla

I managed to open my eyes for a few seconds. And during those seconds I looked around and saw that I was being rolled down a hallway and I heard people screaming. Then I everything faded again. Finally all the movement and commotion stopped. I could feel and hear everything but couldnt bring myself to open my eyes. A door opened and I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me.

"Ty, baby please wake up. I didnt mean for any of that shit to go down between me and your pops. Your moms is worried about you. Please get up." There was a pause. "I dont know if you can hear me but I think I should tell you how I really feel before its too late. Now, im not good at expressing my feelings cause I aint one of them soft sentimental niggas." He chuckled. "But I know we only been knowing eachother for a little over seven months and this may sound like a cliche but I feel like we've known eachother forever. Our bond is becoming stronger and Im not sure if the feeling is mutual but I think I love you." He said making me smile and melt on the inside. I tried to move and wake myself up but it was hard. Maybe I was in a deep sleep.

I love you too Rich. I said in my head. Come on Ty wake up.

Rich kissed my hand.

"Please wake up baby." I heard his footsteps slowly fading. I was screaming on the inside. Get up Tyla! Just in time my eyes opened. Rich was turning the handle.

"R-rich." I croaked out. My mouth was super dry. He turned around quick and rushed over to me.

"You're awake." He smiled. "I have to call the nurse." He pushed the button on the right side of my bed and the nurse answered.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Ma'am she's awake." He grinned. I laid there confused, I dont even know what happened.

"What happened?" I asked. The smile never left Rich's face as he kissed my forehead.

"Your pops and I started fighting and you passed out." He explained shortly, I didnt know passing out would feel like this. Shit I was in a damn mini coma. The memory of what happened earlier came flooding back. I started getting angry again just thinking about him made my blood boil.

"Calm down, I dont want you getting all worked up over this again." He said leaning against the wall as the nurse walked in. She smiled at me and gave Rich a seductive look.

"Oh you're awake." I cut my eyes at her. She was an older woman, but I could tell she threw herself at younger men.

"How are you feeling?"

"Im fine, can you send another nurse in please?" I asked. She smacked her lips and left. A few minutes later, a male came in.

"Hi, sorry about that. How are you guys?" He asked with a smile.

"Good thanks, how about yourself?" I asked.

"Great. Now, we were able to find out what caused you to pass out." I nodded my head signaling for him to continue. "Its because you're stressed."

"Well I have had a few things on my mind." I expressed. He nodded.

"Would you like to talk about it?" I shook my head no. I didnt want everyone in my business.

"Okay well whatever it is, let it go because stress can kill you so dont hold on to whatever the situation is. It'll get better. Okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Now we didnt find anything else wrong so you're clear to go home." I was happy to hear that so I got up and gathered my clothes to change. On my way out, I signed the discharge papers and left with Rich.