The Life Of My Dreams (chapter forty-two)

Roman

"You ready baby?" Loren asked me, I shook my head no. She sighed and sat down next to me.

"What are we waiting on?" She asked with a frown on her face. I chuckled and looked at her.

"I changed my mind, im gonna wait for them to do something first." I said getting comfortable on my couch.

"You're a dumb ass." She mumbled. I snapped my head towards her as I felt the veins in my neck bulge.

"You wanna fucking repeat yourself?" I asked. She looked down and shook her head no. I cut my eyes at her and took my seat again and thought about what I was gonna do.

Rich

I sat in the basement with Profit smoking a blunt. We were gonna find Roman but we had to make sure the girls and the little ones were safe. So we decided to send them on a vacation to Cali, we called and had them set everything up already so they would be comfortable and at least try to have a good time.

We arranged for them to be gone for two weeks. Even tho we didnt need two weeks to handle Roman, after we offed him, we were gonna surprise the girls.

"What you thinking bout man?" Profit asked passing the blunt to me to finish and lighting another one.

"Shit. Im just ready to off this nigga and whoever else running they mouth. But you know whats funny?" I asked glancing over at him to see him snickering a little. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nah what?" He asked putting the blunt between his lips and inhaling deeply.

"He probably gone have some of the niggas at the trap try to turn against us." I chuckled.

If his ass really thought it was going down like that, he had another thing coming. The plan that me Profit had in mind was gonna fuck him up.

"Aye call Keylow and tell him to get the crew together and meet us on 57th." I told Profit making him nod in response and dial Keylow's number.
.
.
.
.
.

"Damn man, long time no see." Keylow chuckled dapping me and Profit up.

"Yeah I know I been busy man." I told him as he smacked his lips.

"Busy doing what? Being a hoe?" He joked making the rest of the crew laugh including Profit.

"Shut yo faggot ass up, im a one woman man now." I said showing him my wedding ring.

"Oh shit, thats wassup. You got a lil shorty?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yep, one on the way." I smiled.

"Damn, you a man now." He laughed.

"Yeah, this nigga got two." I said elbowing Profit who was talking to the rest of the crew.

"Yall niggas dont fuck with us no more." He said grabbing his chest acting like he was hurt.

"Whatever fuck boy, we aint come here to tell you our life stories. Wassup with Roman?" I asked leaning up against the van the crew rode in and folding my arms.

"That nigga been wilding ever since yall left man. You know we aint got no respect for his bitch ass. Yall was our boss to be honest. I respect yall asses more than I respect my damn pops." He smirked. They were like the little brothers I never had. They ranged from sixteen to twenty one.

"I appreciate that man." I told him making him nod.

"Aight look here's the deal." I said getting everyone's attention.

"Roman figures that since we left, aint none of us boys no more. So he's gonna try to turn yall against us." I told him. They all nodded their heads smiling, making me smirk knowing they caught my drift.

"Lets get it done. We'll meet yall at the trap in an hour." Profit said as we headed back to his car.

Keylow

The minute we all stepped foot back in the trap, we saw Roman and his new bitch Loren sitting on the couch smoking a blunt. Im not even gonna lie, the bitch was hella bad. How he pulled her ass was beyond me cause this nigga ugly as shit.

"Where the fuck yall niggas been? I told yall to take a twenty minute break, and yall come back damn near an hour later." He said calmly as he took a long drag from his blunt before passing it to Loren.

"My bad boss man, we went to get something to eat and lost track of time." I told him. He narrowed his eyes at me and stared for a minute to see if I was telling the truth before nodding.

"Dont let it happen again." He said standing up and walking to the back. Dumb ass nigga.

"Get yall asses back here." He yelled to us. I looked back at the boys and smirked making them return it. We made our way to the back and sat the table.

"This is how tonight's gonna work, yall gone call up them bitch ass niggas and let em know that since its been a minute, yall wanna kick it. And tell them im not here, that way we'll catch em slipping. After I off they ass, call the clean up crew and go on about your night." He said confidently, I nodded my head as I tried to hold in the laughter that was burning me up on in the inside.

"Get to it." He said as him and Loren smiled. I shook my head and called Rich.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Profit

"Aye! Wassup niggas its been too long." The crew said dapping us up. Keylow gave us a look and walked towards the back signaling for us to follow.

"Aye boss man, they here." He said knocking lightly on the door. We heard some shuffling before the door opened revealing Roman and some chick that looked real familiar. Rich pulled his gun out and put it between his eyes making him look up at him in fear.

I grabbed the girl by the back of her neck and kept a tight hold on her to make sure she aint go nowhere. I glanced at her again. I swear I knew her from somewhere.

Then it clicked she was Mia's "friend" I remember Mia showing me a picture of her.

"Loren, Loren, Loren." I chuckled shaking my head.

"You know when Mia find out you did this shit, she gone kick your ass." I laughed. She shook her head as tears started to roll down her face. I rolled my eyes in irritation and yanked her head back to bring her ear closer to my lips.

"There's nothing I hate more than a scary ass bitch. Was you fucking crying when you was pretending to be Mia's friend just to get some information?" I asked calmly.

"Shut that shit up before I give yo ass a reason to cry." I told her.

"Fuck you!" She yelled making Keylow and Rich laugh.

"Whoah, calm down lil mama." Keylow chuckled.

I gave Keylow and the boys the option to do with her what they pleased as Rich and I handled Roman. After we tied him up, we stood there and watched him in amusement as he squirmed around and yelled.

"All yall niggas some pussies! Yall bitches set me up!" He barked angrily.

"Relax man, you gone fuck around and give yourself a heart attack." Rich laughed.

"Well it aint gone matter, you dying tonight anyway." I shrugged. "But we aint gone kill you yet, we gone beat the shit outta you first." I smirked. Rich took a bat and smashed it into his side, hearing something crack I grinned excitedly as he passed the bat to me.

I took it and hit him in his stomach making him lose his breath and cough.

*****

"Come on lets go, get this cleaned up." Rich told the clean up crew as we said our goodbyes to the crew.

"Make sure yall keep an eye on her ass. Dont let her out yall sight until we get back. Have fun!" I smirked at them as they eyed her hungrily.

"We need to get our shit packed tomorrow evening and be on the road early Sunday morning." Rich said as we got into my car. Me and him both could use a little vacation.