The Life Of My Dreams (chapter twenty seven)

Rich

"Baby are you ready now?" I asked Ty after zipping up lil man's jacket. She came out of our room and grabbed her purse and jacket.

"Yes." She responded.

"Finally." I mumbled making her smack her lips and wave me off. I scooped Bray up in my arms and closed the door behind Ty. After strapping Bray in and making sure Ty was situated, I jogged over to my side and sped down the driveway. Ty's ass wanted to take all damn day picking out an outfit. Shit we just going to the doctor, and because of her we were already ten minutes late.

"Rich slow down." She whined.

"Babe, we're already late." I said turning on the radio. We rode in a comfortable silence while the radio played softly all the way to the doctor's office. After five minutes of trying to find a parking spot we went inside.

"Hi, we scheduled an appointment for Tyla Bowman." I told the lady at the front desk. She rolled her eyes and typed on her computer.

"You're late." She said with an attitude. I heard Ty take a deep breath.

"Lady, which room am I supposed to go to?" Ty asked getting impatient.

"You have to wait until Dr.Reid is done with his other patient. You can have a seat in the waiting room."

"Bitch-."

"Ty." I warned before another word could come out of her mouth. She sighed and followed behind me into the waiting area.

"Mrs.Bowman?" A man called. I stood and so did Ty, I put Bray down and Ty grabbed his hand as we made our way to the room.

Mia

"Baby what happened to us?" I asked Profit looking up at him. He sighed and ran his hand across his hair.

"I dont know." He mumbled. I knew he was lying. He hasn't been the same since I told him about what I did. Yes it was wrong but it happened two years ago, I thought he would've been over it by now but obviously not.

"Breon, dont lie to me. Just tell me the truth." I said following after him when he walked away.

"Mia, I dont wanna talk about it right now." He said grabbing a bottle of henny and pouring some into a glass cup.

"Just tell me that you're still stuck on me faking my death." I said trying to make him admit it so we could just bury this and work out our problems.

"Mia drop it."

"No tell me the truth!" I yelled.

"Mia-"

"Just fucking admit it Breon!!" I yelled cutting him off and making him throw the glass across the room.

"You wanna know the fucking truth Mia? Huh?!" He yelled making me flinch.

"I fucking hate yo ass. For leaving me. You dont have a damn clue what that shit did to me. You had me thinking all that time, that I killed you. I was fucked up Mia! The day before you came back was the day I had made up in my mind that I was going to turn to drugs! I felt like I aint have a fucking reason to live cause you wasnt here with me. And you kept our son from me Mia." He said  pausing to catch his breath. Tears slid down my flushed cheeks. He said he hated me.

"I-im sorry Breon, I d-didnt know what to-"

"Mia you didnt even give me a chance to explain anything." He shook his head and sat down at the table. I walked over to him and sat in his lap wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. He gathered me in his arms and cradled my petite frame.

"Im sorry baby, pl-please forgive me. Im so sorry." I pleaded while he just held me. I didnt mean to hurt him or our relationship. I wasnt even thinking, I just did what I thought was best for me. It wasnt supposed to be this way.

"I love you Breon." I mumbled into his neck while tightening my hold on him. He didnt respond instead he just  wrapped his arms around me tighter. I hope this relationship is fixable.