The Life Of My Dreams (chapter forty-three)

Tyla

"Baby, I miss you." I whined into the phone making him chuckle.

"I miss you too baby, its only been three days. You'll be home before you know it." He said.

"Three days too long, I still have a week and four days. I cant fix my problems every night, it doesn't feel the same." I pouted. He laughed loudly.

"Aww, baby when yall get back you can have all the dick you want." He cooed.

"Really?" I asked grinning.

"Yep." He replied excitedly. I laughed and rolled over on the bed and looked out the window at the afternoon sky. It was going on one o'clock and I needed to get dressed because Mia and I were going shopping then out to eat.

"Where's Mia big head ass?" He asked.

"She's in her room, I should go over there. Im so bored in my room alone." I said getting up and walking towards the fridge to get an icecream sandwich and a bag of doritos.

"Babe, you're in Cali have some fun." He chuckled.

Rich

Profit and I walked down the halls of the hotel towards Mia and Tyla's rooms. I put my phone on mute so she wouldnt hear the echo of me knocking on her door. We left our bags in the car and would just have the bell hop people bring them up later.

"I cant its- hold on babe someone's knocking on the door." She said making me smirk and lean against the door.

"Who the hell on yo door?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Im about to find ou- BABY!!!!" She screamed dropping her phone and the food that was in her hands and jumped on me.

"Oh my God, what are you doing here?" She squealed kissing me all over my face after she attacked my lips.

"I just wanted to surprise you." I smiled leaning down to kiss her lips again. She snatched me in her room by my belt loops and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Wait baby-" I started to say before her manicured finger was placed over my lips.

"Hush." She demanded before she rushed me in kisses and pulled me out my joggies.

"You not gone take em off-"

"I said be quiet." She told me once again. I shut my eyes tightly when she took me into her mouth and swirled her tongue around.

When she finished she pulled my joggies off and hiked up my shirt she wearing, revealing that she wasnt wearing any underwear.

"Damn, so you just knew I was gonna be here huh?" I asked staring between her legs.

"No, all of my underwear shrunk." She said bending down to kiss my tattooed chest.

"So you aint been wearing no panties under them small ass leggings?" I asked raising my eyebrows and she shook her head no.

"Dont do that shit again." I groaned as she lowered herself on my manhood.

"Okay daddy." She moaned.

Mia

"I missed you baby." I said kissing Profit for the hundreth time.

"I missed yall too. Where's little man?" He asked looking around.

"In the room still asleep. His ass stayed up all night crying over you." I sighed. He smiled and started to walk towards the bedroom before I grabbed his arm.