Six Nights Before SummerSlam

Since we are six nights away from SummerSlam, we traveled to California for the show tonight. We're in Sacramento, which is good, because we can stay at Mike's place. But since there was only one guest room, Charity and Jon are staying at the hotel where all our co-workers stay. But currently, we're all at the arena, getting ready for the show which starts in about 10 minutes. Stef and I have a match tonight, it's a Divas Summer Spectacular 8-Women tag match. She and I will be facing Eve and Gail, Maryse and Jillian and the Bella Twins. The catch this match...we have to wear bathing suits. I chose something more suitable. The bottoms of my suit are shorts so I'm not revealing a lot like most of the girls would. 

"So you both have matches tonight?" I ask Mike and Alex. 

"Yep. My match is first against Evan.." Mike replies. 

"And I'm in a six man tag. Teaming with Husky and McGillicutty." Alex adds. 

"Facing Kaval, me and Percy." Jon finishes.

"Finally competing on Raw. First taste of how competing on the show feels."

"I know. I can't wait."

Mike was ready to go and he and Stef heading out of the room and to the curtain as the show started. Alex and Jon were already set to go for tonight. Stef and I didn't need to get into our bathing suits until later. We sit there and watch as the pyros now go off to officially start the show.

"We are at our final stop on the road to Sunday's SummerSlam. Monday Night Raw is live tonight in California's capital city of Sacramento. In the ARCO Arena. Michael Cole, Jerry 'The King' Lawler at ringside and what a main event here tonight." Cole starts off.

"Oh it's a historic night here on Raw as two of the most popular superstars in WWE history team together for the very first time. John Cena partners with Bret 'The Hitman' Hart to take on Chris Jericho and Edge. But the added explosive element, Nexus are gonna be Lumberjacks." Jerry adds. 

Shortly after that, they play Bret's music. 

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome WWE Hall of Famer, Bret 'The Hitman' Hart!" Justin Roberts announces.

"Hello Sacramento! You know for the past two weeks, I've been back home in Calgary training like an absolute lunatic, getting ready for SummerSlam! Just to see everything fall apart. Yeah I'm a little disappointed, that would be an understatement. One week ago, Edge and Chris Jericho decided to quit Team WWE. But three weeks ago, I put my reputation on the line when I went to see my good friend John Cena. And I vouched for both of those guys. I told him, I said they got the experience. They know, they're gonna understand, they're gonna see the big picture. They're gonna know that Nexus..that their momentum needs to be stopped and it needs to be stopped right now. Well I guess I was wrong. But you know, it's not too late. That's why I want to take this opportunity right now to ask Chris Jericho and Edge to come down here and face me, face to face. See if we can put this machine back together again."

"I think it's a lost cause. They clearly want no involvement, even though they're needed."

After some hesitation, Chris' music goes off and walks out solo.

"Well I wasn't expecting him to come out by himself. Wonder what he has to say."

"Probably nothing good."

"More than likely."

"Well I can't speak for Edge Bret, but I'm here, so dazzle me. Impress me. Tell me that I'm the best in the world at what I do. Yeah. Blow me away with your-"

"Shut up, shut up. That's not what I came here for. I don't got time for that kind of crap. Look, it's put up time. This is your chance to be a man. This is your time to step up to the plate. Change things. I went to John Cena, I put my reputation on the line. Just for you guys to join the team. So I'm asking you right now. If you don't join Team WWE, you think you're hurting us? You're not hurting us. You're hurting yourselves. Listen. It's obvious Nexus doesn't want anything to do with you. And it's obvious that all the superstars on Raw that you turned your backs on, they don't want nothing to do with you. Let's face it, if you look at it, Nexus walks out of SummerSlam with their hands raised as the victors, you're only hurting yourself. You'll be like men without countries. You'll be outcasts, you've turned your back on everybody and you'll have nowhere to go. You're gonna be dogs without bones."