MDA SummerSlam Kickoff Party

We've been in LA for the whole week for SummerSlam Sunday. Tonight was the big kickoff party, tomorrow and Sunday is Axxess followed by the pay-per-view. I do have a signing scheduled for tomorrow, and that's before Alex's tag match with Mike against MVP and Percy. Pro and rookie vs pro and rookie. I'm glad my signing was scheduled for before so now I can be ringside for the match along with Stef. Jon may have been eliminated earlier this week, but he is accompanying Charity to Axxess. But since he's not a superstar or on NXT, while she has her signing, he can't really stick around, so he'll be walking around the grounds and she'll let him know when her signing is over. Things will be tough for them seeing as he didn't make it yet, but they'll pull through. But today was going to be a long day, Stef, Charity and myself have arranged a girl's day to get ready for the kickoff party tonight. We decided it wouldn't be until late in the morning, because we all would be pretty tired and would want to sleep in. I had told Alex last night before we went to bed to wake me up around the time when I had to meet Stef and Charity in the lobby for our girl's day out before the party, so I didn't bother setting an alarm.

I as sound asleep until he did start to wake me up. I groan in protest and turn over onto my stomach, burying my face in the pillow. 

"Come on. You've got to meet Stef and Charity in the lobby in about 20."

"Mmph." I mumble into the pillow. 

"Well I guess you don't want the proper good morning kiss goodbye before you leave then."

I move my head to the side and look at him through tired eyes. 

"Alright. But help me get up?"

"Anything for you." He says as he moves from the bed and I roll back over so I'm laying on my back. I hold out my arms and he grabs them, helping me up. I swing my legs over the side of the bed, my feet hitting the floor. I stretch and then yawn before heading over to my things and digging through for something relatively cool to wear because we are in LA. After grabbing my clothes, I head into the bathroom to get changed. Once I was dressed for the day, I put my hair up in a ponytail before doing my makeup and such. I was all ready and walk out of the bathroom, finding a pair of flip flops and slipping into them. 

"I believe I deserve that kiss now."

"I don't know..." He trails off, jokingly of course.

"Please?" I pout. 

"You know I can't resist that pout. It's one of my weaknesses." He chuckles, moving from the bed and walking over to me. 

"Yes I know." I grin, as he wraps his arms around me, pressing his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he holds me close, giving me both a good morning and goodbye kiss. When I feel that we've been going on for too long, I pull away. "Remember, I have somewhere to be in a few."

"I know. I'm gonna miss you."

"Aww, I'll be back tonight, just in time to get ready for the party."

"Still gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Remember, you can text me all you want. My phone's always on."

"Right." He nods, reluctantly letting me go. 

When he does let me go, I grab my bag, making sure I have what I need in it. I kiss him quickly once more before heading out the door to meet Charity down in the lobby. 

Stef in the meantime was already up and getting ready to go in the bedroom of Mike's condo, much to the protest of him. 

"Do you really have to go now? I was enjoying our cuddle time."