Obstacle Course Challenge

Another week of NXT. Tonight is another challenge, but we weren't told what the challenge was...of course. The whole morning was the usual every Tuesday...the gym, Mike did media being US champion and Mr. Money in the Bank. Stef, Charity and myself all went shopping for outfits for tonight. We had to be at the arena early, so I kept on what I chose to wear this morning and packed my clothes and such for tonight in my bag. We all met at the arena and found the locker room we would be sharing like always. 

"I wonder what the challenge is for tonight."

"I do too. Only a few more hours or so before they start piling in and set up and the show starts. You know it's sad Mark isn't here this week, but I'll be your pro for tonight." Charity reassures Jon.

"I was counting on it." He grins. "Which means you sit up with the rest of the pros."

"Right."

The rest of the time seemed to pass by awfully quickly. The guys let us go into the changing area to get changed into our outfits for the night, before they went in to get into their ring gear...except for Mike. He changed into a nice shirt and pants, he wasn't competing tonight so he got to dress nice...and Stef loved it. Once we were all ready, we all headed out to the hallway, walking to the curtain to wait with the rest of the pros and rookies. While we wait, earlier today, Matt Striker is demonstrating the Obstacle Course Challenge, which is revealed to be challenge for this week.

"That's the challenge? You so got this Alex." I encourage him. 

"Almost like football practice in college." He chuckles. 

"Exactly. So this is a no brainer for you." I grin.

After the NXT intro and then the pyro, Cole and Josh introduced the show. MVP's already out in the ring, couches and everything set up for him and his music goes off. 

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP!"

"Once again, MVP is in the ring. So that can only mean one thing. Big things poppin', little things stoppin'. Now normally...normally, I'd have the champagne flowing and I'd be ready to set the party off but tonight, acting a little serious because I have an issue I need to address with my guest. So without further ado, NXT rookie Showtime Percy Watson."

He comes out to the NXT theme music, going down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans before entering the ring, picking up a mic and standing before a not so happy MVP.

"Let's just cut to the chase. What you did last week, or what you attempted to do, it didn't take courage, it didn't take guts, it didn't take spirit. But it did take initiative. I ain't gonna lie to ya', I wanted to smash them glasses right on yo' face. But, as I thought about it, I realized you and I are actually a lot alike. You see the uh...the MVP that debuted on SmackDown just a few years ago, he would've done the same exact thing. But I've come a long way since then and I've learned a lot. The question is, did you learn anything?"

"Well 'P, you know I have man. And first and foremost, I've got to say baby, I respect you man. I really do admire you man. You taught me a lot. I really do respect you 'P, I gotta say that. But I feel like man, I think that go getter mentality in me like last week just...just took over. And I went about this whole thing the wrong way. And for that I sincerely apologize."

"Alright. So you learned a lesson?"

"Of course I have."

"Your apology's sincere?"

"Sincere."

"Water under the bridge." MVP states and they do the man hug thing.

"Now that we got that out of the way, let's hit the club and make it rain baby."