Fatal Four Way

After a long week of FCW shows, it was finally the weekend. Sunday to be exact. And yes tonight is the Fatal 4-Way Pay-Per-View. Alex, Jon, Charity and myself will be attending to support Mike and others who have become our friends in the WWE. Mike spend basically the whole day with Stef doing media, promoting the show tonight, and then the gym before heading to the arena. We all had gotten there early. It's become somewhat of a habit for us. Since it was only hours until showtime, Charty, Stefanie and myself went down to the Divas locker room to change into what we were wearing for tonight.

"So Mike defends against Truth tonight. I don't see why Truth thinks he has a chance at regaining that title. Mike is so much better than him."

"Right? Mike will once more prove everyone wrong."

"Like always. Haters gonna hate."

After we all had gotten ready, we had made our way back to the locker room where Mike, Jon and Alex were. 

"I think the guys will die when they see us."

"Probably."

"Well we know that they won't be able to keep their hands off of us. The exception being you with Mike of course Stef. He'll have to let you go for his match."

"Right."

We reach the locker room and walk in. Alex was talking to Jon and Mike wasn't anywhere, so we assumed he was in getting ready himself. 

"Yoo hoo."

Alex and Jon turn around and when they see Charity and I, their jaws drop.

"Flies guys." I snicker, before we head over to the couches. 

"You look...."

".....amazing." Jon finishes.

"We try."

"You don't have to."

"Of course not. So where's Mike?" Stef laughs, before asking. 

"Getting ready."

"Ah, thought so."

Mike was still getting ready when the show had started. A video package airs before shooting live to the arena. Justin Roberts introduces Vince McMahon. He stops at the top of the stage and then apologizes for having to start the pay-per-view off on a somber note. He says that Bret Hart will not be on hand tonight. A video airs of the NXT/limo incident with Bret on Raw. Vince then says he'll meet with Bret's people tonight to determine when he will recover, etc. He then goes to talk off and Drew's music hits. 

"Boooo." 

Drew comes out and shakes Vince McMahon's hand. Vince says something in his ear and Drew continues on his way to the ring. Anothe video airs, this time highlighting his history with Teddy Long and Kofi Kingston. Returning to the arena, seeing a shot of Vince getting in his limo and leaving. Back in the arena itself, Drew tells the crowd that Vince had just told him that Teddy Long was to go out there right now. Teddy comes out and he's told to sit at ringside and when he wins back the Intercontinental title, Teddy's gonna give it to him. Out next comes Kofi. 

"Call it now...Drew or Kofi."

"Kofi...but only because I can't stand Drew." I answer.

"Kofi." Jon and Alex both agree with me. 

"Hmmm....Kofi." Stef also agrees. 

"I'm gonna have to go with Kofi too." Charity adds. 

"Kofi? Really? I beg to differ. Drew's got this." Mike says, coming out of the changing area.