4th Of July

First of all, happy 4th. We're currently in Marietta, Georgia because Cody invited us down there for a 4th of July cookout and fireworks for later. Of course we all stayed at a hotel, because Cody didn't have enough room at his place for all of us to stay, but that's okay. I had gotten up pretty early, but no too early and I went into the bathroom to shower and change for the day, leaving Alex in bed. After the shower I decided to dress for the occasion today. So I wore a red, sparkle striped tank top and white capris. I did my hair next, leaving it down but making it wavy and curly. By the time I came out of the bathroom, Alex started to stir.

"Morning sleepyhead." I giggle, going over to my bags and grabbing my makeup, jewelry and such after slipping on blue flip flops. 

".....morning." He says after stretching. 

I slip of my jewelry which was hoop earrings, a hematite/Teal Fireball bracelet, a pink gold and brown serpent ring and a blue 4 leaf clover crystal necklace.

"Happy 4th."

"You know it was nice of Cody to invite us over his place. Only thing is, we're gonna have to leave real early tomorrow morning to get to where Raw is. Then fly to where NXT is the next day. Two flights in two days. Tiring."

"But we manage. You should be able to compete on Raw tomorrow. Weren't they talking about putting you in the championship picture?"

"They're thinking about it. Right now Eve, Maryse, Gail and Alicia are fighting for it. I heard Melina's coming back soon too, she's gonna want that back. She had to give it up because of injury, which isn't fair." I say, putting my makeup on. "I for one can't wait for her to get back. I miss her."

"But anyways, I wanna make something for this cookout. Cody said be there for like 10, help get everything set up, that gives me enough time to make something. Looks like we're gonna have to head to the store. I'm thinking a cake."

"You know how I love your cakes."

"Well this one is going to be topped with Strawberries and Blueberries. Traditional Flag Cake."

"Sounds good."

"Oh it is, you haven't tasted my flag cake yet. Haven't had the chance to make it for you. Should make two, depending on how many people are coming over. Obviously Cody's family, us, who knows."

"Two sounds fine, keep one in the fridge for when the first is gone."

"Exactly. What're you bringing?"

"Don't know yet. I'll find whatever in the store. So I suppose I should get up now then right?"

"Yes. Unless you don't want cake."

"I'm up." He says, getting out of bed. "I'll be as quick as I can." He adds, finding clothes and heading into the bathroom.

"Alright." I laugh. 

In the meantime, Charity and Jon were already up and they were already at the store getting stuff to bring to the cookout. They got a few bags of chips, a couple things of soda, etc. Even sparklers for when it gets dark. 

"Tonight is going to be so fun. Probably gonna have to work off all the food we eat too. We can do that tomorrow."

"Right."

"So you think this is all we need?"

"Yeah, I mean I'm sure other people are bringing stuff, Cody's gonna have a lot of food if no one takes it home."

"True, but we'll be pigging out all day. Can't really avoid it at a cookout with good food."

"That is true." She nods.