SmackDown Taping For July 9, 2010

"You know what I wanna find out? The matches for tonight. Who's coming with?"

"I will." Charity offers. 

"Me too." Stef adds. 

"You three be careful okay?" Mike says. 

"We will. Don't worry."

All three of us get up and leave the room, heading to where they post the matches for each show.

"Okay...so there's a Triple Threat Money In The Bank Qualifier...Dolph vs MVP vs Chavo. Curt and Vance vs Christian and Matt Hardy. Drew vs Kofi. Cody vs JTG and Swagger vs Big Show."

"Looks like we won't have to interfere in anything."

"Nope."

"Well let's head to catering and get a few things before heading back to the room."

We all nod before heading that way, grabbing a few snacks and waters for us and the guys. Then we head back to the room, just as they were taping Superstars out in the ring. We knew because they were airing it on TV at the arena for us backstage and we could hear it walking through the halls. We get back to the room and sit next to our respective men on the couches, handing them what we got them with our stuff. Then we sit and relax as we wait for the Superstars taping to be over, before they set up for SmackDown and get the show started. 

The usual WWE intro goes off, followed by a video package with Swagger and Big Show from two weeks ago.

"Swagger's out of control."

"Lispy you mean."

"Yes." I laugh. "But yeah, he's out of control. Show couldn't even stand."

"Poor Show."

Then they showed last week with Rey vs Swagger and he was suffering the same fate as Show two weeks ago. That's followed by the SmackDowin intro, and the pyro. They advertise the rematch between Show and Swagger tonight, before Drew's music is going off and he's in the ring. But before he could even say anything, Teddy Long's music goes off and he comes out  next and gets into the ring. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the general manager of SmackDown, Theodore Long!" Tony Chimel announces. 

"What...what're you doing out here playa'? I mean the last time I saw you, you were being deported dawg."

"Yes, two weeks ago, my visa expired. But I'm here now and all my citizenship issues have been resolved. But, what hasn't been resolved, is the relationship between you and I Mr. Long."

"Oh it's Mr. Long now?"

"Yes sir. On my flight back home, I came to a realization. I realized, that I have wronged you in so many ways recently. And I know it's not too late. It's never too late to say...I'm sorry."

"Well Drew, it's never too early to say...you're a liar player. Now it's obvious what's going on here Drew. You used to have Mr. McMahon in your back pocket. But now that Mr. McMahon is not here anymore, there will be no more special privileges for you playa'. For the first time since you debuted here on SmackDown, you are going to be on the same playing field as everybody else on the roster. You feel me?"

"I couldn't agree with you more Mr. Long. But I didn't just come out here to apologize. I also came out here to let you know, that I am personally nominating you as a candidate for the WWE Hall Of Fame Class, 2011. WrestleMania 27 is going to be a huge week for Atlanta Mr. Long. And imagine it sir. Receiving your Hall Of Fame ring, in your hometown, while Drew McIntyre main events as the World Heavyweight Champion."

"Yeah...not gonna happen." I roll my eyes. 

"He can keep dreaming." Charity scoffs. 

"Well...well one thing you got right, WrestleMania 27 will be a big week in Hotlanta! And you know what, I would love nothing more than to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame. And yes you could be World champion, but the only way that could happen, is that you would have to win the SmackDown Money In The Bank Ladder match. And honestly, I think that if you were in it, you could win."