Talk The Talk Challenge

Back to NXT and we're back down south for it tonight. We're all currently at the arena, waiting for the show to start taping, before SmackDown does. We're all waiting by the curtain. The pros would be going out first of course, followed by the rookies. It's only a matter of minutes before the show begins and the pros are called out. 

"Coming out with me right?" Alex asks. 

"Of course. But I will sitting with Stef and Mike. I know how crowded the ring can get."

"Right. Just as long as you're out there in some way, I'm happy."

"Of course." I nod. 

"Same goes for me." Charity tells Jon. "I'll sit with Mark, obviously."

"Right." Jon nods. 

When we hear the show start, we all either listen or watch the monitors. They replay in a video package of the challenge from last week, the Keg Carry. Going through each person to carry it, and who dropped it and even Kaval who dropped out of the challenge. That was followed by the elimination, where it came down to Titus and Husky and Titus goes home. Zack's face is shown and he's shocked that his rookie is gone. The NXT intro then goes off to start the show officially. That's followed by the usual pyro, and the introduction, and going to Striker in the ring. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to NXT!"

"He's always so happy about it."

"Nerd." Alex chuckles. 

"Be nice...even though he is a big nerd."

"Now there are seven rookies remaining, all with a dream to become the WWE's next breakout star. And the winner will earn a championship match live on pay-per-view. As we learned last week with the NXT poll, it is very important what you the WWE Universe think of our rookies. But that's only half the story. Please join me in welcoming the other half, the WWE pros!"

"John Morrison!"

"Dashing Cody Rhodes!"

"The world's strongest man, Mark Henry!"

"Zack Ryder!"

"Montel Vontavious Porter, the MVP!"

"The United States Champion, the Miz and Stefanie!" Striker announces as Mike and Stef go out next.

"The Co-Women's Champions, LayCool!"

"Intercontinental Champion, Kofi Kingston!"

Matt waits until they are all seated to continue.

"Rookies thank you very very much for waiting. Pros, thank you for joining us. Before we get started, I'd like to get some insight from the Pros' panel. 50 percent of the vote belongs to the Universe and 50 percent of the vote belongs to the pros. Zack Ryder, what're your thoughts on how the NXT poll came down last week?"

"I-I just don't get it. I mean, who voted Titus as last? Was it you? Did you people vote Titus as last? Bro are you serious? Titus O'Neil had it all. He had me as his pro, he had the dog bark, and he had all the potential in the world. Titus O'Neil was robbed and you all know it."

"Thank you Zack Ryder. John Morrison, what would you have done different with the pro's poll?"

"First of all I think it's really cool that the WWE Universe gets to have some input into who they want to see be the biggest star, come out of NXT Season 2. I do agree with Zack though, I don't think Titus should've been voted off. If-if it was up to me, I think I would've voted off the Miz."

"Meh-meh-meh-meh-meh-meh." Mike mocks a laugh and Stef rolls her eyes at John. 

"Thank you John Morrison. It is now time to meet the seven rookies who fate lay in the hands of the Universe and the pros. Please join me in welcoming, the NXT rookies!"