SummerSlam 2010

It's finally Sunday and tonight is the biggest event of the Summer...SummerSlam. All day we were at Axxess doing surprise appearances and signings, sticking around for the matches and other fun events happening. It was a long day and we made a quick stop back at our hotel to grab our things. Mike was getting his gear from his place since he would be making his decision on joining Team WWE to face Nexus tonight. Alex didn't have a match, but he grabbed a nice shirt and jeans and such to look nice, which I love. Stef also grabbed her gear since she and I would be facing the Bella Twins tonight, and I did the same, grabbing my gear. Charity did the same with her gear, but John had brought some nice clothes for himself. Then we all got into our own cars and headed off to the arena. When we get there, we all arrive at different times. Alex and I were getting out of the car when Stef and Mike pulled in and parked. And once they got out of the car with their things, Jon and Charity pulled in as well. Alex and I head in first with our things and I follow him to the Superstar locker room so we can drop his things off so he can get changed later. Then we stop by the Divas locker room so I can drop off my things as well. After that, we walk around the backstage area as everyone is setting up and getting ready for the show tonight. Stef and Mike walk in and do the same as us, seeing as the show won't be starting for a while and they really don't need to get ready just yet. The same went for Charity and Jon as well. 

The closer it got to showtime, we had no choice but to get ready. The guys went to the Superstar locker room while Stef, Charity and myself went to the Divas locker room. I was the first to walk in, followed by Charity, and then Stef. 

"Heyy." I greet everyone. 

"Heyy" Charity and Stef greet. 

"Ready for tonight?" I ask. 

"Of course."

"We're so beating The Twins." Stef remarks. 

"And Maryse is going down." Charity adds. 

"And I believe Melina's going to be Alicia tonight. So we're gonna rock this show." I say as I get my attire out of my bag. 

Just as Charity, Stef and I are getting ready, who walks in, but the Bellas. They give me and Stef looks before going to get ready themselves. I give Stef a look and we roll our eyes. We pay no attention to them, but as we're getting ready we can hear their whispers and small talk. I hold back my choice words, saving all that I'm feeling for the match. Especially since they were talking about me and Stef's relationships with Mike and Alex. We wait until they leave so we can talk amongst each other again. 

"Oh my god, can you believe them?" I huff, as I lace my boots up. 

"They're obviously jealous, because Mike and Alex never chose them. And who would anyway right?"

"Good point." I laugh. "Oh it's gonna be fun beating them tonight."

Then we hear laughing and the door opens to reveal Maryse. She pays no mind to us and sets her eyes on Charity. 

"Oh, it's you. J'espère que vous êtes prêt à perdre ce soir."

"When are you going to realize that none of us speak French Maryse?" Charity retorts, not looking at her as she gets changed. 

"I said, I hope you're ready to lose tonight. But who am I kidding? You are ready to lose. You know...Tu es fou si vous pensez que vous pouvez me battre ce soir. Tu seras toujours un perdant, tout comme votre copain." She laughs, before going to her things to get ready herself. 

"Whatever Maryse." Charity brushes everything off as she finishes up and laces her boots. "But I'll say the one thing I know how to say in french. Au Revoir." She states before leaving to be with Jon.