900th Episode of RAW

Back to the beginning of another week, and back to Raw. Stef and Mike were back from overseas finally. It felt like they were gone forever. But now we're all back together and ready for Raw tonight. And even better, my home city of Boston, and it's the 900th episode of Raw which makes it even more special. 

"It just feels so great to be home." I remark, even though we are staying in a hotel and not a house because I don't own a place in Boston.

"I know the feeling." Alex nods with a chuckle.

"So, gonna be a part of the show tonight?"

"Don't know yet. But I have been part of Raw because of Mike, so I should be."

"Well I can't wait to find out when we get there. And speaking of him, I'm so glad he and Stef are back from overseas. I missed my best friends."

"I could tell. But it was fun having you has my pro last week on NXT in place of Mike." He grins. 

"Of course." I laugh. "So are we ready to meet them down in the lobby?"

"I think so. Got everything packed and ready to go." He nods. "After you first."

"As always." I say amusedly, before grabbing my things and heading out first. 

He follows shortly after and when we reach the elevators, we only have to wait a short time before the doors of one open and we step inside. After pressing the button for the lobby, the doors close and we head down there. We didn't have to wait too long, only about 10 minutes or so, before they appear from the elevator. 

"I missed you so much!" I declare as I hug Stef first, and then Mike. 

"Missed you too" She laughs. 

"It was a long week without you here. So glad you're back."

"Tell me about it. Working NXT on your own with Alex went well right?"

"Oh yeah it was fine." I nod. 

"Are we ready to go now though?" Mike asks. 

"Yeah, I believe so." Stef remarks as we all then head out to the car and once our things are in the trunk, we head off to the arena. 

When we get to the arena, we split up as Stef and I go into the Divas locker room and they go to the Superstar locker room. For a few hours at least, we hang around and do our own things, before getting ready for the show and then meeting up somewhere else. We did find out what was going on for tonight however. There would be a tag team Divas match tonight where Melina and Eva would face LayCool. The rest of the Divas would come out later on when a challenge would be made for a match at the next pay-per-view. 

"You're trying to kill him aren't you?"

"What? He does like the blue on me." I grin. "Plus, gotta look good for what we're gonna be involved in. Gotta show off at least a little bit."

"That's true."

"But of course, only for him."

"Definitely. What do you think I'm doing for Mike?"

"Just wait until they see us. Should we make them wait until then or no?"

"I think they'll miss us too much if we make them wait to see our outfits."

"Good point. I'll text Alex and tell him that he and Mike should come to the Divas lockeroom and wait outside for us to come out because we got surprises for them."

"Good idea."

I do so, and we do the finishing touches on makeup and hair, helping each other, before I get the text back saying that they're outside waiting. We take only a few more minutes before walking out, where we get their attention. When they turn and look at us, their jaws almost drop.