2nd Poll & Elimination

"So who do you think is going home tonight?" I ask. 

"I don't know, I really hope it's not Jon."

"And I hope it's not Alex."

"You know Eli's been slacking lately, he's not exactly a fan favorite, so maybe he'll get sent home?"

"Maybe. He's not really useful. He's the like The Great Khali. He's tall but has a limited move set."

"Right."

"And John's his pro." Mike scoffs. 

"Mike be nice." Stef lightly smacks his arm. 

"What? It's true. John won't ever get to the places I've been. Like I've always said....he's the Jannetty and always will be. I'm the bigger superstar than him."

"Yes, so we've heard a million times. But be nice. He's not that bad. Do you forget that we're friends with Melina, therefore we're friends with John since they're dating?"

Just then he goes quiet.

"That's what I thought."

Soon Alex and Jon come out, ready for the show. Then we all head out of the locker room and to the curtain where we had to wait. Only because Stef and Mike had to go out after the pyros went off to sit on the stage with the rest of the pros. It came to be that time and the show had started like always. Once the pyros went off and were cleared from the stage, Mike and Stef along with the other pros went out on the stage and sat in their seats. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, your NXT rookies!" Striker announces like always. 

"Showtime Percy Watson."

"Accompanied by Kalena, Alex Riley."

"Michael McGillicutty."

"Kaval."

"Husy Harris."

"Eli Cottonwood."

"Accompanied by Charity, Lucky Cannon."

"Gentlemen, after tonight only six rookies will remain. One step closer to your dream becoming the WWE's next breakout star. Whomever is ranked last in the NXT poll, will have their dreams dashed. But let's not forget, the NXT poll is a partnership between you the WWE Universe, who have been voting all week on WWE.com, and the other half, the vote comes from the WWE pros. Gentlemen thank you for being here, we know it's a big night for you. Most of you are going to have an opportunity to prove yourself physically later tonight. But right now all of you are gonna have an opportunity to prove yourself verbally. Now normally when allow you to speak, we give you a topic or a question to answer, but that's not the case tonight. Tonight we're gonna find out what's inside each and every one of you. You have a minute to talk about anything you want except why you should not be eliminated. Your job is to impress the WWE Universe, impress the WWE pros, impress everyone. Lucky Cannon, you will tell us your topic, then you have one minute to impress the world. Go."

"My topic is friends. You see, growing up I didn't have a whole lot of friends. Only one that I can even think of right now. His name was nobody. You see when I did well in school and sports, nobody seemed to care."

The crowd is all boos.

"Oh shut up." Charity mutters to herself about the crowd. 

"When I was hurt, and I was down, nobody really cared about me. But you see, now that I'm this close to being in the WWE, it seems like everybody cares. When I'm in this ring, and I'm fired up, and I'm going for that pin, everybody cheers. Or when I'm getting kicked or hurt, it seems like everybody...everybody's concerned. You see I've lost a childhood friend. But I'll never forget that thanks to nobody, I've become a somebody."