Date Night

The weekend's here finally. It's Saturday and we're back down in Florida, only because the FCW events are always in Florida. Mike and Stef stayed up in New Hampshire until they had to go to the next city for a live event. Jon, Charity, Alex and myself were in Florida. We had a show last night in Plant City. Here's what happened in a nutshell. Wes Brisco defeated Jacob Novak, Big E. Langston defeated Rhys Ali, Brodus Clay and Donny Marlow defeated Eli Cottonwood and Kaval, Mason Ryan defeated Devin Allen, Jon and Titus defeated Derrick Bateman and Leo Kruger, McGillicutty defeated Rudy Parker, Aksana defeated Naomi and Tamina, and lastly Alex had defeated Johnny Curtis for the FCW Heavyweight Championship. So instead of a hotel, Alex had offered for Jon and Charity to stay with us at the house in Tampa that he has. Since it was a day off, we were all able to sleep in. I slept in for a bit, before stirring and stretching. I turn to see Alex still fast asleep and smile to myself since he looks so peaceful and adorable. 

This time he did not have a grip on me, so I swing my legs over the bed and touch the soft, carpet. I sit up and stretch some more before getting up and going into the closet. Alex has his side which is filled with jerseys that he absolutely kills me with, and I have my side with all my clothes and such. Some are hanging up, like tank tops, t-shirts, etc. I search through what's hanging up and find a pink animal print tank top. I drape that over my arm before searching through what I have folded up on the shelf below. I decide on a pair of denim cuffed shorts. That's all I take with me from the closet, seeing as the rest I can do in the room itself in front of the wall length mirror. So I head into the bathroom and change, and then grab my brush that was in the drawer and brush my hair out.

I leave the bathroom and grab my makeup bag and jewelry box. I dig through my jewelry as quiet as I can, picking out what will match my outfit. I move onto my makeup next, doing that to match as well, spraying a bit of Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist on myself named Pure Seduction. I then grab a hair tie and pull my hair back into a messy ponytail. Looking myself over in the mirror, I can't help but notice Alex stirring himself. I smile to myself as I see him open his eyes, in the mirror. 

"Best part of the morning....all the time." I sense a smile in his voice. 

"Good morning to you too."

"So I'm thinking....date night."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah. Just you and me. We don't get too many with the schedule we have."

"True. I'm sure it'll be amazing."

"Isn't it always?"

"Of course it is. Now why don't you get up and stuff for the day."

"Maybe I don't want to. Maybe I want to stay in bed all day, which is where you should be." 

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm..." I trail off, walking over to him.

But before I could even say anything else, he reached out and grabbed me, pulling me down onto the bed and I squeal in surprise. 

"I think I win." He chuckles. 

"For now. You're lucky you have a comfy lap." I giggle.

"Only for you." He grins before leaning up and kissing me lightly. 

"Mmm...now how about we move from the bed? I have plans for us today before your plans of a date night tonight."

"Can't let me have my moment can you?" He says jokingly. 

"Alright alright, about 10 minutes. That's all I'm giving you before you have to get ready for the day Mister."

"That's all I need." He smirks before pressing his lips to mine once again.