Kissing Challenge

It's back to Tuesday. We're all back in town for NXT tonight. Stef wakes up to find Mike not there next to her. She looks around confused, but then hears the shower running. See it's well into the afternoon since they went for a round two from last night. She gets curious and slides out of bed, grabbing a nearby robe since she and Mike had a "fun" night last night, and then heads into the bathroom. 

"Mike." She calls. 

He stops what he's doing and pokes his head out from behind the curtain. 

"Oh hey you're awake."

"Yeah, sorry for coming in here on you. I just heard the shower running and was curious." She smirks. 

"That's okay." He nods, glancing at her. "Only a robe huh? You're tempting me." He breaks out into a grin. 

"Oops." She giggles. "It was the nearest thing I could put on before coming in here."

"Couldn't find one of my shirts? Not that the robe isn't sexy enough, but still."

"The robe was the closest thing to me. Your shirt was halfway across the room. That's mostly my fault, but can you blame me?"

"No not really. I kind of did a lot last night to deserve my shirt thrown halfway across the room." He chuckles. 

"Yes, it's your fault." She laughs, leaning against the counter.

Once he was done doing what he was doing in the shower, he grabbed a nearby towel that he set out for himself. He wrapped it around his waist before turning to face her. He then lifts her up and sits her on the counter, standing in between her legs, hands resting on her hips.

"Can you blame me?"

"No not really. So I'm tempting you huh?"

"Oh yeah. May want a round three from last night if I see you like this for much longer..." He trails off and starts to go after her neck, pressing light kisses along the skin. 

Stef's arm is around his shoulders, holding him close as he goes on. One of his hands is resting on her thigh and the other around her waist. When he feels that Stef has relaxed into the feeling he starts to kiss more against her neck, even nipping at times, not enough to leave marks because he's left enough from last night. When he nips at her neck, her nails dig into the back of his shoulder where her hand is resting and her breathing changes.

"Mike...." She manages to get out through the noises she's now making. 

"Hmm..." He mumbles against her skin. "....round three?" He asks. 

"Mmm.....okay. But we shower together after." She says after some thinking. 

He pulls from her neck with a grin and he gives her the well known smirk and then helps her move from the counter. She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and he carries her back to the bedroom. While heading there, they kiss. And not just any old kiss, he kisses her hard. A kiss that can bruise lips. He heads over to the bed, and he places her back on the bed without breaking the kiss and his hands start to roam. He starts to play with the belt on the robe, eager to get it off for a round three from last night and this morning. She doesn't resist, just makes sure she's under the blankets before he removes it. Once they're both under the blankets, he gets the belt untied and takes the robe off, tossing it to the side. The most that she had to do was remove the towel he had on, and then they were on their way to a round three. 

I have a photo shoot to do, and I'm up early to do it. Alex was still sleeping, so I let him sleep while I got up and ready for the morning. I took a quick shower and dried my hair really well before getting dressed. By the time I was done and exited the bathroom, Alex was starting to stir.