Power Of The Punch Challenge

It's yet another busy day. Mike had media to do and the gym with Stef. I had a photo shoot to do for WWE Magazine, Alex wanted some gym time and basically all of us wanted gym time before having to be at the arena for NXT tonight. So Stef and Mike were up pretty early, because with Mike the media is really early. Sometimes 6:30 in the morning, depending on where he's going. He was up first and got dressed, letting Stef sleep in for a bit. He went over and got the suit he had chosen to wear and then headed into the bathroom to get ready. It wasn't until he was all ready to go and came out of the bathroom when she started to stir opening her eyes, she looks over in Mike's direction. 

"Well that's a great sight to wake up to." She smiles, stretching before sitting up. 

"I was going to wake you up as soon as I came out."

"Well I could pretend to be sleeping if you want..."

"No no, you're already awake. But I love the offer. Got media this morning, and we're leaving in about a half hour so I think getting dressed now would be a good idea."

"Alright. Do you wanna pick out what I wear?"

"You don't have ask me twice." He grins, going over to her bags, rummaging through to find something for her to wear.

"Of course not." She laughs, watching him dig through her things. She grins as he finally picks something out and walks over to the bed, handing her the clothes. 

"Of course it's a dress."

"Have to look your best for media day."

"True. I may need help getting out of bed though." She giggles. 

Al he does is grin and lean down, lifting her up and out of bed. He walks her over to the bathroom and sets her down. "Better?"

"Much. Thank you."

"You're very welcome. Now go get changed before we're late. And not for the reasons you think." He winks. 

"Ohhh of course." She smirks before disappearing into the bathroom.

"And when you get finished, you get a proper good morning kiss." He says from outside the bathroom. 

"That's why I love you."

"Of course you do." He says confidently, as he goes over and sits on the end of the bed as he waits for her to come out from getting ready. It didn't take too long, because she knows not to spend too much time. She has a method that keeps her from staying in the bathroom too long with getting ready. Soon she comes out, and leans against the door frame. Mike's eyes immediately glued to her, looking her up and down. 

"How about that good morning kiss now huh?" She smirks, motioning him over to her with her finger.

He doesn't think twice and gets up from the bed as she moves from the doorway. He walks towards her and makes her back up until she hits the wall. 

"I'll be happy to give you a good morning kiss." He smirks, before resting his hands on her hips and holding her closer to him, but also against the wall. Her arms instantly snake around his neck as he leans closer to her lips. Once they touch hers, her grip around his neck gets tighter as she holds him as close as he can get. He doesn't give her a boost this time, because of the dress, but his hands do start to wander, ending up cupping her face as he gives her a soft kiss to end it. He pulls away slowly, eyes still closed and leans his forehead against hers. 

"I love you. So much."

"So do I." She grins, before he kisses her once more. "Might want to move away from the wall in order to be able to leave." She giggles.